Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does "Concern" Excuse Rudeness?

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    In another thread a poster seemed to be (actually he was) excusing Preachers with bullhorns at Mormon events. His quote… "God bless them for caring enough about your soul."

When does "concern" excuse rudeness?
    This place is truly dead...I have not been here in months and my thread is on the first page.

alanmolstad

I saw a few people going over this topic, so I checked it out for myself and felt that I had something to add to the topic...

I did not mean for it to be upsetting to you, rather I felt that the topic was interesting and had some merit....

I believe that it would be rude to stand outside a Mormon local church with a bullhorn and cuss them out inside..

however I dont think there is a thing wrong with picketing a Mormon church, and bringing out the bullhorn when at any Mormon main temple....the location allows for such types of protest.....they should be expected...

Remember, the Mormon church is a Non-Christian CULT, and as such the members of this CULT are ****ed to eternal hell-fire.

Thus it is the Lord's will that we do what we feel led to do to warn them of their destruction,.

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I saw a few people going over this topic, so I checked it out for myself and felt that I had something to add to the topic...

I did not mean for it to be upsetting to you, rather I felt that the topic was interesting and had some merit....

I believe that it would be rude to stand outside a Mormon local church with a bullhorn and cuss them out inside..

however I dont think there is a thing wrong with picketing a Mormon church, and bringing out the bullhorn when at any Mormon main temple....the location allows for such types of protest.....they should be expected...

Remember, the Mormon church is a Non-Christian CULT, and as such the members of this CULT are ****ed to eternal hell-fire.

Thus it is the Lord's will that we do what we feel led to do to warn them of their destruction,.
    What absolute ****...there is no hell-fire.

alanmolstad

What absolute ****...there is no hell-fire.
    yes there is....

Pa Pa

yes there is....
    So be it...I guess a so called righteous God has decided many of us will go there from before the foundations of the earth according to John Calvin...according to "his good will and pleasure". Not!

alanmolstad

Yes, God is not surprised at the fate of the lost........

Pa Pa

Yes, God is not surprised at the fate of the lost........
    Then why bother...and why debate? I can tell you this...if there is a hell-fire, John Calvin and all Calvinist who have died are there.

alanmolstad

Then why bother...and why debate? .....
    To save and call to salvation the ones whom God has sent us to reach with the Good News from before the world was made.....

Pa Pa

To save and call to salvation the ones whom God has sent us to reach with the Good News from before the world was made.....
    If they have already been selected...what is the point. So you are saying publicly that Christ did not die for all...just there-selected ?

alanmolstad

The blood of Christ is "sufficient" to save every man's sin

The blood of Christ is "efficient" in taking away the sins OF THEY WHO BELIEVE!

Pa Pa

The blood of Christ is "sufficient" to save every man's sin

The blood of Christ is "efficient" in taking away the sins OF THEY WHO BELIEVE!
    So you are not a Calvinist Christian? Good.

alanmolstad

So you are not a Calvinist Christian? Good.
    Have you not listened to Dr Walter Martin's short recording on the 5 main things of Calvinism yet?

I have not posted them for you yet?

one moment.......BRB

Pa Pa

Have you not listened to Dr Walter Martin's short recording on the 5 main things of Calvinism yet?

I have not posted them for you yet?

one moment.......BRB
    I would not listen too 10sec's of him...he was not ever a pastor, nor anyone in his org. Hank is a hack.

alanmolstad

now the link no longer works...

The weird thing I found is that when I did a GOOGLE search for [Dr Walter martin, 5 points of Calvinism] the first listed link was from this forum and my own listing of the link I was looking for tonight.

But the link no longer works for some reason?

anyway, this address - http://ip-72-167-135-18.ip.secureser...ad.php?p=93393 is where i talk about the good and bad of the 5 points of Calvinism....

In another thread a poster seemed to be (actually he was) excusing Preachers with bullhorns at Mormon events. His quote… "God bless them for caring enough about your soul."

When does "concern" excuse rudeness?

When does calling another person "evil" become a sin?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

John T

Default Moral relativism

This thread is utterly hypocrisy.

The OP complains about "rudeness" and concern. Rudeness is not nice, but it is a far cry from someone trying to re-open the wounds of marital discord (unfortunately very public) in an effort to "score points for mormonism".

For anyone to use the marital faults of another and to try to further inflict pain to drive them apart, and then to complain about a trumped-up charge of "rudeness" is an appealing exercise in moral relativity.

For such an egregious breech of civility, and for treading where he has no business, interfering in the marriage of another, I am truly surprised that he does not have a lifetime ban. But that is not my call.

I wrote that just so you know the sort of '"temple-worthy mormon" with whom you correspond. BTW he has not repented, nor asked forgiveness from those whom he wanted to hurt.

Nice record of "dealing honestly with others" (temple recommend question # 8), right?

Just a thought, would certain accurate terms to describe this person be considered "being rude", or" baiting", or "being crude"? Ah, yes, the flag of moral relativism flies WITH SULFUROUS PRIDE with some here on WM.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post

The OP complains about "rudeness" and concern. Rudeness is not nice, but it is a far cry from someone trying to re-open the wounds of marital discord (unfortunately very public) in an effort to "score points for mormonism".

For anyone to use the marital faults of another and to try to further inflict pain to drive them apart, and then to complain about a trumped-up charge of "rudeness" is an appealing exercise in moral relativity.

For such an egregious breech of civility, and for treading where he has no business, interfering in the marriage of another, I am truly surprised that he does not have a lifetime ban. But that is not my call.

I wrote that just so you know the sort of '"temple-worthy mormon" with whom you correspond. BTW he has not repented, nor asked forgiveness from those whom he wanted to hurt.

Nice record of "dealing honestly with others" (temple recommend question # 8), right?

Just a thought, would certain accurate terms to describe this person be considered "being rude", or" baiting", or "being crude"? Ah, yes, the flag of moral relativism flies WITH SULFUROUS PRIDE with some here on WM.
    Well, the thread is 2 years old. So if you hate it go tell Jill. It's been up for over 2 years now.

But it also seems like you simply wanted to chime in to be able to score your own little ad hominem points and polemical attacks on a person, while ecscoriating them. I think that means your complaint is pretty much null and void.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post

not sure about that,
    and I am stumped as to why my words appeared before you make such a statement?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    when they are not evil I would guess....

alanmolstad

papa, what im saying is this...

God knew before the Big bang who would come to believe in him and be saved, and who would never believe and was lost.

So before the world was made God knew that Billions of people would be lost because of their lack of faith.

god also knew before the world began that i would believe and be saved.

God knew this 100% and there never was even the slightest doubt in this.

But.....and here is the tricky part.
    But we dont know the future.
    i dont know who is saved and who is lost.
    Thus I am sent into ALL the world to talk to EVERYONE I can about being saved.

i dont have a clue who will turn and have faith and who will walk away...
    Thus I have to send the same calling out to all,,,even to you...

John T

not sure about that,
    and I am stumped as to why my words appeared before you make such a statement?
    I replied about the subject you were addressing.
    Obviously I was not replying to you.
    Sorry for the confusion

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    When you do it, unless it is your hatred which is the stuff of legend on the net...Carol, CARMella, The King's Servant...which is it today Syble.
    Last edited by Pa Pa; 09-30-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Pa Pa

papa, what im saying is this...

God knew before the Big bang who would come to believe in him and be saved, and who would never believe and was lost.

So before the world was made God knew that Billions of people would be lost because of their lack of faith.

god also knew before the world began that i would believe and be saved.

God knew this 100% and there never was even the slightest doubt in this.

But.....and here is the tricky part.
    But we dont know the future.
    i dont know who is saved and who is lost.
    Thus I am sent into ALL the world to talk to EVERYONE I can about being saved.

i dont have a clue who will turn and have faith and who will walk away...
    Thus I have to send the same calling out to all,,,even to you...
    Then there is no choice...and created many for hell and we are better than God. We would not burn are children alive. If that is who he is, it is he who should suffer hell.

James Banta

Then there is no choice...and created many for hell and we are better than God. We would not burn are children alive. If that is who he is, it is he who should suffer hell.
    We ALL are called the offspring of God because He is the source of all life.. It would be just as accurate to call snails and slugs the offspring of God for He is their source as well (Acts 17:18-19, 22-26, 28).. To be a child of God requires a person to have faith in Christ (John 1:12)..

To say that God doesn't know what we will be, how we will react in any given situation is to deny that God is God and limits Him to the present when the Bible tells is that God said He is everywhere present (Jeremiah 23:24). Jesus (God) taught is that he is present before Abraham (John 8:58)..

Does knowing how a person will react make the one who knows responsible for their actions? I say we are responsible for our action and no one else whether they know about those actions or not have any responsibility for them what so ever.. Should a parent kill their child because them know that they will become a serial murderer later in life? To make God responsible for our action because he knows all things is blasphemy.. IHS jim

John T

Default For Your SHAME

When you do it, unless it is your hatred which is the stuff of legend on the net...Carol, CARMella, The King's Servant...which is it today Syble.
    For what you did to other posters, amd then complain about a "perception of hatred about Apologette" is akin to someone killing his mother and father, then to claim mercy is due him because he is an orphan.

I could be more graphic, but will wait to see if you get my point.

What you did was no different than a drive-by killing. You used words instead of bullets. But you have not asked forgiveness, nor shown any remorse. Therefore your behavior here is contemptible, and it makes ANY civilized person wretch in horror.

And to do it in order to "score a point for Joe" is a demonstration without needing further proof that your CULT is EVIL, CORRUPT and an ABOMINATION to a just, righteous and holy God.