Quote Originally Posted by Margie23 View Post
HI all, well, I am a new ager but I don't even like to use that label as it implies something which I am not. I think many do not understand the nature of new agers or really "understand" waht we are about... and they/I most certainly do not subscribe to ushering in satan at all. We do not believe in satan.. satan/lucifer was born of the "human mind"..this idea/concept was birthed by man in the story of adam and eve in the bible... and it is really a metaphor which stood/stands for man's darker side that created and continues to create the darkest energy/events on earth...all because of his free choice/will. Now I have chosen to focus on gods unabiding love for all and stricly adhere to the golden rule and law of reciprocity..with that, how can I truly be spreading darkness..when all I desire is for humanity to live with all our diversities in utter peace, love and respect for one another..

peace and Love
Margie
One of my relatives is a New Ager, and she pretty much says the same thing. However, she does follow the teachings of several Eastern leaders including Jesus and has them on a wall in her bedroom. I don't advocate her philosophy, because she doesn't see the importance of Jesus as the only way.

Blessings....