Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are there no moron, sorry, mormon posters here

iain

Default Why are there no moron, sorry, mormon posters here

I can't see any Mormons here answering any questions. Who is the moderator of this site
    Last edited by iain; 03-17-2014 at 05:47 AM.

alanmolstad

have something* for one of the Mods to deal with?

(*aside from looking into the issue of the insulting ***le of this topic?)
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-17-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iain View Post
    I can't see any Mormons here answering any questions. Who is the moderator of this site
    well... I don't see anyone asking any questions. Just a lot if questioning and accusing.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    well... I don't see anyone asking any questions. Just a lot if questioning and accusing.
    i have a bit of busy day planned here today....but when i did check on the newer posts on our forum there did seem like a lot of bickering....and little talking about people think...just a lot of what the "other guy" is like....

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    i have a bit of busy day planned here today....but when i did check on the newer posts on our forum there did seem like a lot of bickering....and little talking about people think...just a lot of what the "other guy" is like....
    Look at this guys very first post. He spends it insulting Mormons (morons) and then asks why nobody takes things serious here...... I mean, I'll never take this guys serious ever again.
    Par for the course.

The poster calling himself "the way," blaspheming Our Lord, is a Mormon - naturally.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

when I check his number of his posts?......I count "1"

So based on this vast experience he has come to the conclusion that things need to change around here...

Zeus

So based on this vast experience he has come to the conclusion that things need to change around here...

That's pretty funny.

RealFakeHair

Wow! Why didn't I think of no mormon first?

neverending

Default Came Back

Came back just to answer this from you.....YES!! there needs to be some major changes around here! A shame Jill doesn't keep better tabs on this site because it seems to be running around like a chicken with its head off....anything goes it seems.
    We all had to join at one time and yeah, one post to get ourselves going. This new member joined just today, and you get on this new member? I welcome them and any comments they may offer.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post

Came back just to answer this from you.....YES!! there needs to be some major changes around here! A shame Jill doesn't keep better tabs on this site because it seems to be running around like a chicken with its head off....anything goes it seems.
    We all had to join at one time and yeah, one post to get ourselves going. This new member joined just today, and you get on this new member? I welcome them and any comments they may offer.
    So.... You welcomed his comment that Mormons are morons?

alanmolstad

it just think that " morons" is a poitless attack...it is against the rules....shows a lack of cl***...And is bad manners.

and yes....im going to watching this new member closely....for they have already gotten off to bad start and if they think they can keepn getting away with name-calling they are in for trouble.

RealFakeHair

it just think that " morons" is a poitless attack...it is against the rules....shows a lack of cl***...And is bad manners.

and yes....im going to watching this new member closely....for they have already gotten off to bad start and if they think they can keepn getting away with name-calling they are in for trouble.
    Kinda of an age give-away too.

James Banta

Ok questions.. One I have been asking since I first signed on here.. How many God are there for this world? Is the Father a separate God from Jesus, Is Jesus a God at all? Is the Holy (Ghost) Spirit God, Is He God at all?

Here are a few more..

Have all men sinned? If it isn't our nature to sin why is it that everyone sins? How do we, or how does God deal with our sin? If it was enough for Jesus to sweat so profusely that the sweat dripped off Him as though it were great drops of blood why did he have to die at all? Or does forgiveness of sin required actual blood to be shed and thereby require His death?

Does God have the power to create anything or is he just a good builder? Why is it that mormonism believes that the elements are eternal but God isn't? While the elements always existed as the elements, God didn't always exist as God.. Is that true? If Not why did Joseph Smith tell us that He would explain how God became God and that once He was a man just like Jesus but on a different world..

Are we saved by God's grace through faith and not by works? If works are required to gain salvation just how many works are needed to be preformed to reach the minimum amount of works required for salvation?

These same questions have been asked many times and yet no one has offered an answer that has any Biblical authority behind the answers.. Want to try again? I have been waiting for years I'll bet I wait even longer.. IHS jim

James Banta

Look at this guys very first post. He spends it insulting Mormons (morons) and then asks why nobody takes things serious here...... I mean, I'll never take this guys serious ever again.
    Par for the course.
    He will be told to knock off the insults and stay inside the examination of the teachings of mormonism.. Still the LDS here will take exception to the non personal examination of the doctrines that are uniquely mormon. IHS jim

neverending

So.... You welcomed his comment that Mormons are morons?
    I don't recall saying I welcomed his rude comment, did I? I did say I welcomed this person, (don't know if it is a man or woman), we can always use some new members here. If alan wants to report this person, he can do so. Whether this new member will post again, I don't know but the thread could have been worded more politely of course. Then again, sorry to say, I have a brother who I would definitely say is a moron and claims to be a Mormon when he's never attended church since he was 17, he's now almost 63.

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Ok questions.. One I have been asking since I first signed on here.. How many God are there for this world? Is the Father a separate God from Jesus, Is Jesus a God at all? Is the Holy (Ghost) Spirit God, Is He God at all?

Here are a few more..

Have all men sinned? If it isn't our nature to sin why is it that everyone sins? How do we, or how does God deal with our sin? If it was enough for Jesus to sweat so profusely that the sweat dripped off Him as though it were great drops of blood why did he have to die at all? Or does forgiveness of sin required actual blood to be shed and thereby require His death?

Does God have the power to create anything or is he just a good builder? Why is it that mormonism believes that the elements are eternal but God isn't? While the elements always existed as the elements, God didn't always exist as God.. Is that true? If Not why did Joseph Smith tell us that He would explain how God became God and that once He was a man just like Jesus but on a different world..

Are we saved by God's grace through faith and not by works? If works are required to gain salvation just how many works are needed to be preformed to reach the minimum amount of works required for salvation?

These same questions have been asked many times and yet no one has offered an answer that has any Biblical authority behind the answers.. Want to try again? I have been waiting for years I'll bet I wait even longer.. IHS jim
    I've longed for an answer to this question. How much good works must a Mormon do to know that their salvation is in the bag? I once asked my Dad but he never had an answer for me. He always thought I was stupid especially since I was only a girl.
    Last edited by neverending; 03-17-2014 at 04:40 PM.

RealFakeHair

I've longed for an answer to this question. How much good works much a Mormon do to know that their salvation is in the bag? I once asked my Dad but he never had an answer for me. He always thought I was stupid especially since I was only a girl.
    I'd be a moron if I tried to answer that question. However this question will remain un-answered along with how many mormon gods are there out there in the universe?

Ok questions.. One I have been asking since I first signed on here..
    And I'm sure I have answered every one of them. The fact that you don't like the answer does not mean they haven't been answered for you.
    How many God are there for this world?
    One
    Is the Father a separate God from Jesus, Is Jesus a God at all? Is the Holy (Ghost) Spirit God, Is He God at all?
    Yes, yes, yes and yes... Just like your Trinity doctrine states.
    The only difference is that we can explain how this is possible... You can not because "ignorance is bliss" for some.

Have all men sinned?
    No
    If it isn't our nature to sin why is it that everyone sins?
    Because they choose to follow their physical nature instead of our divine nature.
    How do we, or how does God deal with our sin?
    Two ways; either with Judgment or Mercy depending on us and our free agency.
    If it was enough for Jesus to sweat so profusely that the sweat dripped off Him as though it were great drops of blood why did he have to die at all? Or does forgiveness of sin required actual blood to be shed and thereby require His death?
    Now you are "questioning" instead of "asking a question" You are looking to see if my answer will match yours because you think you already know the answer. My answer is simply that I don't know why specifically Christ had to die at all, or that blood was necessary to be spilt, other than to say that it had to happen. Even Christ asked His Father if there was another way.

Does God have the power to create anything or is he just a good builder?
    What's the difference?
    Why is it that mormonism believes that the elements are eternal but God isn't?
    there you go again... "Questioning" instead of "asking your question"
    However so you can not claim that you have not been answered I must inform you that all things are eternal especially God.
    It's only a matter of what form.
    While the elements always existed as the elements, God didn't always exist as God..
    See answer above.
    Is that true? If Not why did Joseph Smith tell us that He would explain how God became God and that once He was a man just like Jesus but on a different world..
    I don't know? I guess you'll have to ask the person who recorded his remarks, and then ask Joseph Smith. But if He was "just like Jesus" then He still would have been God.
    Are we saved by God's grace through faith and not by works?
    Yes
    If works are required to gain salvation just how many works are needed to be preformed to reach the minimum amount of works required for salvation?
    All of them!

As you can see, I had no problem with them
    Last edited by theway; 03-17-2014 at 01:41 PM.

I don't recall saying I welcomed his rude comment, did I?
    Yes, you did.
    Here is exactly what you said

"I welcome them and any comments they may offer"

Whether this new member will post again, I don't know but the thread could have been worded more politely of course.
    By "more politely of course" I guessing you mean it was Ok to call us morons, he just should have used a word like, "mentally challenged"
    Then again, sorry to say, I have a brother who I would definitely say is a moron and claims to be a Mormon when he's never attended church since he was 17, he's now almost 63.
    if that was true, then anyone with true mental deficiencies will be automatically saved in the Celestial Kingdom wether he attended church or not.

I've longed for an answer to this question. How much good works much a Mormon do to know that their salvation is in the bag?
    All works that you are capable of fulfilling and that you have knowledge of will be required of you for your salvation.
    I once asked my Dad but he never had an answer for me. He always thought I was stupid especially since I was only a girl.
    Now, do you really want me to answer this one as well?

RealFakeHair

All works that you are capable of fulfilling and that you have knowledge of will be required of you for your salvation.
    ?
    As lazy as I am, that means about one work, and speaking of knowledge, that means about one too.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    As lazy as I am, that means about one work, and speaking of knowledge, that means about one too.
    You stated it correctly.... Faith Alone was built on man's knowledge because mankind is lazy.
    Don't let yourself be caught without oil in your lamp when you are called to meet him.

James Banta

You stated it correctly.... Faith Alone was built on man's knowledge because mankind is lazy.
    Don't let yourself be caught without oil in your lamp when you are called to meet him.
    Really.. So just what can a man do gto bring about his own salvatkon in gthe highest heaven of God? What is it that you think will make you worthy? There are beautiful church houses all over the USA that took a lot of work to build? Doing so just to have a place for the Church to gather doesn't sound to lazy to me.. There are Church supported mission across the world. They teach the truth as it is found in the Bible. they offer medical care, they educate and feed the locals. No one is excluded because they are poor or orphaned. Again I ask where in the laziness.. The people the Church sends into the world to be Her hands receive their daily bread and little else, and yet they struggle to gain acceptance into a ministry to do the work.. Lazy? Are you sure you know what the word means?

Christians then aren't lazy they know what they can do and what must be left to the grace of God through faith in Jesus.. The question here is why don't you and your church leaders know these things? IHS jim

James Banta

Now, do you really want me to answer this one as well?

I want answers. NE asked only how many good works/ ordinances as a minimum one must do to receive salvation. You are afraid of me and most likely have me blocked.. You will never see the question Christian have been asking the LDS here to answer from day one.. IHS jim