Thread: Biblical Proof that it's impossible for God to have a body?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    So where do you claim that he lied, then? What statements of his do you NOT believe to be truthful?
    I didn't say he lied.. I said I don't believe what he says.. Just because I don't trust him doesn't mean he is necessarily a liar.. I have heard him many time say things I totally agree with.. Other times he is more mormon that any man that ever lives save Orson Pratt.. And just as out spoken in his error.. I don't even call Young a liar.. Critically deceived to the point of spiritual death but I really believe that in his mind that Adam was his father and his God.. That is the depth of his error, the depth his ANTI_BIBLICAL teachings had sank.. IHS jim

Knox

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I didn't say he lied.. I said I don't believe what he says.. Just because I don't trust him doesn't mean he is necessarily a liar.. I have heard him many time say things I totally agree with.. Other times he is more mormon that any man that ever lives save Orson Pratt.. And just as out spoken in his error.. I don't even call Young a liar.. Critically deceived to the point of spiritual death but I really believe that in his mind that Adam was his father and his God.. That is the depth of his error, the depth his ANTI_BIBLICAL teachings had sank.. IHS jim
    Then what do think of the claims of some of your pals over on 'another forum' that say that all LDS people lie? Are your friends correct? Or are they, um, "critically deceived to the point of saying untrue things without realizing it" ?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Then what do think of the claims of some of your pals over on 'another forum' that say that all LDS people lie? Are your friends correct? Or are they, um, "critically deceived to the point of saying untrue things without realizing it" ?
    I will rest my belief on the Bible.. ALL HAVE SINNED.. The prophet Isaiah admitted he was a liar (Isaiah 6:5) Are you going to say that your "prophets" are somehow better than he? IHS jim