Thread: Biblical Proof that it's impossible for God to have a body?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Why do you think that no other Christian church that I am aware of except the FLDS believe that God the Father has a body of flesh and bones and was a man on another planet?

FLDS, like the other 150 or so lds religions is NOT a Christian church by ANY rational description. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST'S ORIGINAL CHURCH which has existed alive and well for about 2,000 years now.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

FLDS, like the other 150 or so lds religions is NOT a Christian church by ANY rational description. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST'S ORIGINAL CHURCH which has existed alive and well for about 2,000 years now.
    If it was alive and well--then why the need for a Reformation--where numerous new denominations were created with a different theology?

And no one has answered the question--does God have a resurrected body of flesh and bones?

Luke 24:39---King James Version (KJV)
    39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
    And no one has answered the question--does God have a resurrected body of flesh and bones?

.[/B]

I have written many times on the two natures of Jesus.

but as it's not what you want to hear...