Inciting: We were commanded to pray continually. 1 Thessalonians 5:16 says, "Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." As I was saying in my first reply, God wants us to come to him in prayer. He delights in hearing from us as he is our Father, just as our earthly Father loves to hear from us as well. Prayer isn't always about seeking things for ourselves. It's not about begging but to go humbly, having FAITH and giving thanks for the things most of us take for granted. Also, our prayers need to fit in with God's will, or his plans. Since we don't know what God's plans are for any of us, that is why we go to him in prayer. If our prayers are not answered the way we wanted them to be, then we must accept that God had other plans and remain faithful, trusting that He alone knows what is best, for he knows everything about us. He knows every hair on our heads. He can see the big picture which we can't. He can see into the future for he created it. We can't call him, omnipresent if he's not everywhere present, which means he's in the past, present and future all at the same time. To me he is awesome. His love for me is always there, it never fails. God bless and I hope you will one day turn to God and thank him.