Thread: R UFOs real?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim1411 View Post
    I do believe the UFO phenomena is demonic.
    I dont actually believe that people really 'see" things,
    Well, except for things that can be explained.

What i mean is that i dont thing people are seeing demons, or spirits.

People may see lights in the sky...but thats fine, there is a lot of rock up there to see.

However for the most part, I believe that mostly what is going on are fake sightings..invented to sound correct....but just invented all the same.

a few people see falling stars...or make a mistake at what they see....
    But in the end..no one stands up and holds something up in their hands as real solid proof and says, "This fell off a UFO from another world"

reality10

This is a fascinating topic to me because I happen to have an interest in space/astronomy.

Before I go into my thoughts on UFOs, I want to begin by stating (as an Evangelical Christian Believer saved by the blood of Christ) that contrary to what many others believe, I do not subscribe to the belief that other life possibly existing on another planet is a contradiction to what scripture teaches. Quite frankly, from what I have found in my studies, the scripture is silent about life on any other planet except this one. But, that does not mean that it doesn't exist. On the flip side, that silence does not mean that there is life on another planet either. To the plain point, we simply do not know and may never know this side of heaven and that might just be how God wanted it.

Now, having said that, I also want to be very clear about my belief that In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth. (Genesis 1:1) The "heavens" in this context (and Hebrew translation of Genesis 1:1) meaning the "cosmos"...i.e., "space". Therefore, if there IS life on another planet, God is also the God of that life as well. Evolutionists would like us to believe that the discovery of life on another planet would automatically void the teaching of the scripture. Nothing could be further from the truth. God's said in Isaiah 45:12
    It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.
    God also said in Genesis 1:16
    And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    . So, if there is life on another planet, God created that life also and is Lord over it just as he is Lord over us on Earth.

Now (rambling over). What are UFOs? Quite simple. We don't know. I will say this, I don't believe they are "fake" (at least not all of them). But the reality is, nobody (at least as far as we know) really knows what a "UFO" really is. After all, "UFO" stands for "Unidentified Flying Object". If we knew they were alien spacecraft, they would no longer be called "UFOs". But, to this day, they are still a mystery. All we can do is speculate....and speculate I will also. I believe (as others have said on this thread) that they are demonic in nature. Many reasons why this is a reasonable conclusion that I will not speak long windedly on. However, I will share with you a youtube channel that I ran across by accident recently that really made me more certain of it.

In the following youtube channel, you will see a very interesting individual who seems to have a theme within his life. That theme being, he appears obsessed with paranormal activity (spiritism) and UFOlogy. Coincidence? I tend to think not.

Check out his story (somewhat sad story) and watch his videos....

http://youtube.com/timw1959

I got the shivers the first time I browsed through it. This channel made me all the more convinced that UFOs are demonic in nature. Here is a guy who tinkers with spiritism and the results included is UFO activity.

Check it out for yourselves and give me your thoughts.

Woe, God knows for sure and tdidymas may have been absent for some time now but hope his paranormal interest has taken on new endeavors.

I like the approach here – alot! I’m with you as far a possible proof of the above occurring with the exception of a last worst-case possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim1411 View Post
    I do believe the UFO phenomena is demonic.
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I dont actually believe that people really 'see" things,
    Well, except for things that can be explained.

What i mean is that i dont thing people are seeing demons, or spirits.
    Quote Originally Posted by reality10 View Post
    This channel made me all the more convinced that UFOs are demonic in nature. Here is a guy who tinkers with spiritism and the results included is UFO activity.

Check it out for yourselves and give me your thoughts.
    I think there is both a pro & con to this. By that I mean from scripture’s outlook is in support of Alan’s refusals outside of this distant “evidence”.

There is so much dedicated for us to not being deceived by any man. You know the story on evidence from time to time today that an American court will not allow digital anything visually as evidence, only film. Extreme levels of craft have played into our lives like ducks on-a-pond, money being the bench-rest.

I still believe the Lord cares for the flock, where is written that those “signs” (Luke 21:25) will occur in perplexing proportions against God’s people? The Church is given escape by prayer:

“Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man. (Luke 21:34-36)

Just because we are His, it doesn’t exclude us from battles along the way, which are also His. But to re-inspect the record what happened to the Lord as He was indeed “taken” (Mt 4:8). If we want a defense for this not occurring at any given time under the permission of God the Father, nor think it’s possibility of being a physical transport, I would think a little elusive, it otherwise remains pretty much an impossibility.

Goodness me, if he can change himself into an "angel of light" (II Corinthians 11:14) and have another "seven sons of Sceva" (Acts 19) physical encouter with a demon, why such a stretch for someting in this realm?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    hope his paranormal interest has taken on new endeavors.
    I came back for a peek...

So, not sure why you say this about me, or how you judge me based on my posts. You think I am overly interested in the paranormal?
    TD

Quote Originally Posted by tdidymas View Post
    I came back for a peek...

So, not sure why you say this about me, or how you judge me based on my posts. You think I am overly interested in the paranormal?
    TD
    Hi, No, and no, I don't know you. But am glad there is other current at work, I think, ,