Thread: The Calvinist-Arminian debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Billyray

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing The Same Way And Expecting A Different Outcome....
    Or giving me the same wrong answer.

alanmolstad

god never asks us to do things we cant do...

therefore if we fail at doing something the cause of our failure is not that the thing was too hard, ,,,or to heavy.,,,

I did not kill anyone today...I kept that commandment all day long.
    But does this fact mean Im going to keep it tomorrow?....nope.

Being able to keep the law does not mean we are likely to keep it.

Following all the word of God on Monday does not help on Tuesday.

Billyray

god never asks us to do things we cant do...
    So can you keep the law perfectly or not? This is not meant to be a difficult question Alan.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    So can you keep the law perfectly or not? This is not meant to be a difficult question Alan.
    refer to post #85 in the future when thinking about asking that question in the future....thanks

Billyray

refer to post #85 in the future when thinking about asking that question in the future....thanks
    Here is post #85

But when God tells us to do something (Like the Commandments) is all based on the fact that God knows we are capable of doing what He asks...(see John 8:51
    So you believe that it is possible to obey the commandments perfectly just like Jesus. Alan do you believe that this is Biblical?

alanmolstad

Billy......unless you have some point to make Im going to put you on my Ignore List now.

I warned you and warned you that while I can put up fine with people who disagree with me, I will not put up with people who babble and ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over..

If you have a point to make?...then you better get to it today.

Or else? or else you and I are more than done dealing with each other.

I took you off of my IGNORE list because you had been Banned by the ownership of this forum.

Why did I do that?
    The reason is I feel that one of the ways a Forum owner like this site's has to get a person to change their ways is the offer that if they do show better manners then their posting privileges will return.

I was thinking that posting to me might be seen by you as a helpful encouragement to change your ways.

That is why on any forum Im a member of when someone on my IGNORE list actually latter gets banned i try to take them off of my IGNORE list to give them the opportunity to later come back and start fresh with me and the whole forum.

But in your case I have found that you have learned nothing.

thus, Im telling you that unless you got a point to make, I will add you to my IGNORE LIST from now on to every forum Im a member of .

Get to the point Billy, or move on....

Billyray

Get to the point Billy, or move on....
    My point? You are wrong. Is that clear enough for you?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    My point? You are wrong. Is that clear enough for you?
    There is a nice little line you can stand in for people who think Im wrong....take a number.

Is there any other point, or can we move on now?