Thread: The Bible says I'm "sinless"?

alanmolstad

Default The Bible says I'm "sinless"?

Does the Bible ever teach that a christian is 'sinless"?

Jean Chauvin

Default Alan You Are A Heretic

Hey Alan,

You are absolutely a pagan. You need Jesus.

Romans 5:12

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—
    Unless you turn to Jesus and understand that you were born into sin. That nothing you could have done would have caused you to be sinless via birth.

You will enter hell soon where demons will rip your flesh off with their hot teeth.

Unless of course you don't believe in hell? How Convenient.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

MacG

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Chauvin View Post
    Hey Alan,

You are absolutely a pagan. You need Jesus.

Romans 5:12

Unless you turn to Jesus and understand that you were born into sin. That nothing you could have done would have caused you to be sinless via birth.

You will enter hell soon where demons will rip your flesh off with their hot teeth.

Unless of course you don't believe in hell? How Convenient.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).
    You you should test the spirit giving you your discernment.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MacG View Post
    You you should test the spirit giving you your discernment.
    You have to forgive the guy...he tends to paint people with a brush that has nothing to do with what they are like in real life.

i have already forgiven him.

As for this topic?
    I started this topic when someone made the claim that the Bible said they were sinless.
    I wanted to question them about this, but rather than derail that topic i started this new one.

However it was all for nothing as the person I wanted to see my topic and respond never did.....so....

Well...thats-that I guess....

MacG

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You have to forgive the guy...he tends to paint people with a brush that has nothing to do with what they are like in real life.

i have already forgiven him.

As for this topic?
    I started this topic when someone made the claim that the Bible said they were sinless.
    I wanted to question them about this, but rather than derail that topic i started this new one.

However it was all for nothing as the person I wanted to see my topic and respond never did.....so....

Well...thats-that I guess....
    It just that his approach is so shotgun and his trigger is half that of a hair it gives a mixed message. I think it turns people off not because he will "eat then for breakfast" but because they will not be engaged in conversation but rather the recipient of a rapid fire monologue. It is an approach that is not done in the spirit of being quick to listen and slow to speak nor is it done with gentleness and respect.

Had his response been quick to listen and slow to speak, he would know that you were posing a question for discussion and not what you believed. If his apologetics were done in the spirit of gentleness and respect he would not start threads like "I eat Atheists for Breakfast". He heart may be in the right place but from my POV, the method violates the message and tarnishes any efforts on his part. It is what I fight against in myself at times, getting a little geeked up in detail that I sometimes lose the everyman and the main things.

Perhaps it is just me but he comes across to me like one the attached pics.

Jean, that's how I see it and I could be wrong for others but for me I am reticent to engage you for the above reasons and I am a brother. It may be that you are a '***us', and I am not a Cretan so that may be why I bristle at your style. My discernment comment was intended to get you to evaluate the criteria in which you make your posts, take into account the individual. I think you shoot from the hip too quickly. Walter Martin did say that in this ministry there only two types "the quick and the dead. If you're not quick, you're dead". I was concerned about collateral damage to the witness.

Alan as for the topic, I am sure that you know the answer according to whole counsel of God

MacG

alanmolstad

I dont pay any attention to his adolescent behavior...

After all, I remember my first beer too....

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Does the Bible ever teach that a christian is 'sinless"?

my question never really got answered......

It came up a long time ago in my bible school days as a side topic for conversation...