Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
Such irony... you would not join a Church based on the actions of a man, but you want me to give up the Lord's Church based on the actions of a man. Got to love the reasoning here.
BTW.. once again... you can not shame me or make me feel guilty, the only one who has had success in that area outside of God, is my wife.
Yeah ...whatever. But since you are obviously still here participating in this thread, I was wondering, Mr. Way ...would you please do your best to actually try to focus and try to SHOW US why we should think that 100% of all qualified Egyptologists and scholars from all related fields are all WRONG to identify these Egyptian idols as “Qebehseneuf”, “Duamutef”, “Hapy” and “Imsety” and to thereby correct the entire academies of all Egyptologists, archaeologists, historians, anthropologists, religious studies scholars, etc. by showing us (and all of them) WHY those deities are REALLY to be properly identified as “Elkenah”, “ Libnah”, “Mahmackrah” and “Korash”?

After all, these ARE some of the most common idol/deities in all of Egyptian lore. So it SHOULD be easy for you to at least show us where the names “Elkenah”, “ Libnah”, “Mahmackrah” and “Korash” appear in some other ancient Egyptian mythology. So ...go ahead.

I dare ya.

Or are you going to do the Mormon thing and just ignore the actual topic of this discussion and try to change the subject in an obviously desperate attempt to hide the fact that your so-called "prophet" was nothing but a con artist and totally full of bunk?

I bet you will do the latter.

Let's see...

-BH