Quote Originally Posted by ActRaiser View Post
Why are there so few posters in this forum when there Walter Martin was such an important man?
Its a good question......

back when i first saw this question asked I felt that the reason we see the limited posts was because this place seemed to have a reputation of being a "Mormon Topic Only" forum.

However........unknown to me at the time was that the owner of this forum (Jill) had cut down or stopped approving the memberships of new people seeking to join this forum.

in short, I did not know the forum was being starved to death, slowly, over the last few months.

I know that a lot of people come to this forum and look over the older posts....I can see this from the tracking numbers of who is visiting here.

But I can also see that the last new member that Jill approved to join the conversations was months and months ago.

so people are still visiting this place as much or more than ever.....but when they try to get registered they run into a brick wall.

i tried to send a private Message to Jill about this situation but learned that her message area is so backed-up with messages that it will no longer accept any new messages for her.
This tells me that a LOT of people have applied to become members here and cant get past the registration requirements.

so while this forum used to be known for the bickering between Mormon and Christians....right now it's only known for being a place thats locked-up and you cant get on here if you are new.