Thread: If Mitt leads the ticket?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    I think Romney and Huntsman are the only respectable candidates on the GOP ticket. If Romney isn't the pick, the Republicans are going to lose big time, next year.

I'm a left leaning Independent, and will be voting for Obama.
    Libby, I was taking an economics cl*** (actually took two back to back) when Obama was in the White House with his democratic house and senate. If you knew what I learned about what policies he was p***ing and what that meant for our economy----you would not take a second look at him-regardless of how you feel on other issues. There is a reason with the billions the government and Fed is pumping into the economy, it is still slugging along. We should have been having record inflation, but instead, he is killing the system and it shows. The banking collapse was long in coming and started with policies implemented by Clinton (which I liked), but got out of hand under Bush with the Barney Frank, Dodd combo.
    Last edited by BigJulie; 10-15-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?