Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Mitt leads the ticket?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    this time around I see Bush leading the ticket.

will Bush pick Mitt as the VP running mate?....I dont think so.
    However I do see Mitt picked to be named the Sec of State should Bush win.
    as it turned out...Bush fell completely apart during the next election, and well...Mitt tried very hard to steal the lead spot on the ticket a bunch of times.

As for why Bush failed?...how could a guy who had well over 130 million to spend , ending up with only 3 people to vote for him at the convention?......thats a good question for big brains to answer.

What actually happened is that a revolution happened within the Party and that forces connected to the rise of the tea party wing were able to take over the lead spot on the ticket against the will of the establishment of the Party leadership.

In this election I ended up strongly supporting Trump from the moment he announced his run, and so this has been the first time I have supported a guy who won the whole show.
    This did cause me a loss of a few Facebook friends, as not only Liberals but also many conservatives considered Trump to be a joke,,,,,until it was clear he had won it all.

right now I believe Trump is off to a good start, and look forward to the next few years

alanmolstad

the key thing to watch in this next election will be the push to keep conservatives OUT of the race to lead the ticket.
    last time we have 5 or 6 good conservatives in the race and they split the vote and allowed Mitt to win...