Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
Billy--one point here before we get started. Your reproduction of my quote is not an exact quote. Please make my posts the exact reproduction. Your rudeness of using lower case to denote the word "God" should not be contracted to my posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
I'm combining these questions, because I believe they are related.

The LDS belief of the "Only Begotten" is that Jesus Christ is the only One ever begotten to this earth with a Heavenly Father and an earthly mother.

Unique.

Yes--the LDS believe that every spirit was begotten of God the Father before the birth of the physical body here, which it inhabits, and returns to God after death, who gave it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
So God the Father begot Jesus and Mary then the Father begot Jesus' again with his daughter who was begotten. Correct?
Quote:
dberrie----One point here--God the Father did not impregnate the spirit, which He is the Father of--He impregnated the physical body--which God was not the father of.

We have earthly fathers for that.

If your ****ogy was true--then we, as humans, are impregnating our sisters, as God the Father is the Father of spirits.

The "Only Begotten" applies to the flesh, not the spirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
How did you come to this conclusion?
Quote:
dberrie---What conclusion are you referring to?
quote=Billyray;101703The one bolded in your post below.

Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
one point here--god the father did not impregnate the spirit, which he is the father of--he impregnated the physical body--which god was not the father of.quote]

Billy--one point here before we get started. Your reproduction of my quote is not an exact quote. Please make my posts the exact reproduction. Your rudeness of using lower case to denote the word "God" should not be contracted to my posts.

To your point--there are no pregnant spirits that return to God. That happens in the physical realm--the mortal body. Mortality producing mortality.

What is your evidence of pregnant spirits?
DB your posts are so messy it is hard to tell who is speaking. Why don't you clean them up a little bit before you make any further complaints.