Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
I'm sorry I must have missed that definition of a Christian. Can I please get the official version of it, instead of your critic rant? No offense, but your opinion carries no credibility, seeing as though you have been consistently wrong on so many things, like my name ever being Richard.

I call you Richard because you speak as he did....sorry if it offends you. I will again repeat myself even though you claim whatever I say has no credibility.

Definitions of Christian (n)
  1. believer in Jesus Christ as savior: somebody whose religion is Christianity
  2. from teachings of Jesus Christ: based on or relating to a belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Messiah, and acceptance of his teachings, contained in the Gospels
  3. relating to Christianity, or belonging to or maintained by a Christian organization, especially a church

This is the definition of what a Christian is or a religion that calls itself Christian. Now, answer me this. If a person claims to believe in and follows Christ BUT the Christ they say they believe in is NOT the TRUE Christ of the Bible, then can they be considered a Christian? I don't think you even read all of my previous post or you plain ignored it before you spouted off back to me.

How many of the Christians here have told you over and over again that Mormonism DOES NOT worship the true and living Jesus Christ of the Bible. JS made up your Jesus claiming him to be a created being, and the brother of Satan. “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Hallelujah!” (Psalm 106:48).
Where in ALL the Bible does it defend your beliefs? Please let me know. And from now on before commenting back to someone, it would be nice if you read their whole post.