Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
I can't get behind Trump....
I never said Trump is my man...
But I can not find anyone elses running that understands what conservatives are seeking to hear.
There are great Christians in this election still....men who have good history with both god and women that they dont hide...and who know how to quote the bible.

The problem is that while they might be far better "Christians"they have missed the boat as far as understanding the conservatives and the need conservatives have for someone to address their issues.

Trump is in the lead because he speaks to the concerns the conservatives have...

So lets just take a look at what this election fight is really...and who is in this fight?

This is a battle between the "Old Guard" in both Parties and their younger movements.

Both the Dems and the Republicans have had the Old Guard push their person out to the front and both Parties have seen the people reject that person.

The Bernie guy is only still getting votes because most dems want "Anyone but her"

The Republican Old Guard pushed Bush out early and expected him to walk over the field.

But the people rose up against the God Guard and its hand-picked person and found other people to support.

Now as far as not being able to support one guy over others yet?...thats normal.
The field is stiff full of other players...and there is no need to say that you only have one horse in this race....