Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
you were very clear....that if Newt beat Obama that you would not bother to vote for anyone at all.

It did not matter how bad a president Obama was...
It did not matter that one guy running would be a Republican and thus in position to name judges and sign bills supported by other Republicans.....

You would simply never in a million years support him.

Thus it should not be surprising to you to then later see now how your same mind set has caught on.....

Just different names but the same determined mind set.
Yes, but the reasons for my mindset were very serious. Newt has had ethics violations to the tune of being fined $300,000. He was upset to think that anything that was discussed by the ethics committee would be leaked to the press. He has cheated on not one but two wives. This gave me great pause to consider him.

I have heard nothing from you as to why you would not consider Romney other than his old stance on social issues and so far, you have given me nothing at all. I am only left to believe that even though you state you would vote for a Mormon, the truth is that you have too much bigotry against them to vote for one as you have not given one real substantial reason for it. If old stances on abortion are enough and even though Mitt's voting record is pro-life, well then, what more can it be then bigotry?