Thread: from a political perspective, I dont have a problem voting for a Mormon like Mitt.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Mitt's goal in NH?

To win, and win big!

Mitt needs to totally destroy all the rest of the field in NH.
    This will cause all the sources of money to all the other people left in the race to dry up.

This would also give Mitt a very good chance to go into SC and win there too.

................"

So to make this as painless as he can, Mitt needs to win in NH next week, and win big.

Mitt needs to win big to be able to sweep into Sc and have that State not become a problem for him.

right now, Rick is just praying to get enough money to make a "last stand " in SC.
    Rick known that his only real chance of overcoming Mitt's lead in this election is to beat Mitt in SC.

If Rick can win SC he can force this game into extras innings and perhaps all the way to the convention.

So this is why Mitt really needs to destroy the whole rest of the field in NH.
    A big victory for Mitt in NH next week will be the signal that he is unstoppable, and that any money given to the other guy is a pointless.

I wrote the above what seems like a year ago, but was really just last week...LOL

My idea at the time is that Mitt needed to win big to stop Rick, and that seems to have went just as I was talking about.

Rick's downfall came in the last debate that happened after I wrote the above quote, and going out of that debate Rick lost his position in the race to Jon and Paul.

Jon and Paul came out of the last debate on fire, and it really did spark their supporters to get out their vote.

At this point I have projected that this outcome for Mitt and near 40% will cause all the money to suddenly dry up for all the people in the race.
    Republicans dont like to bet on a lame horse, and right now the field looks full of horses that dont have a chance.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 01-11-2012 at 07:55 AM.