Thread: from a political perspective, I dont have a problem voting for a Mormon like Mitt.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

clearly our goals are not the same....

You seem to always be worried about if its easy to drop the health insurance?

You also seem to always come back to the issue of a hospital tossing out a sick person who has no insurance.
    Time and time again you keep getting to that image of a hospital shutting its doors in the face of need.

Well....my wife works at a hospital, and let me tell you something, no one that works at the hospital got into the work because they thought that down the line that sort of dark future would be real.

Lets design a system where that never happens....thats should be our goal.

Not to toss a few people out on their ****s, watch them die in the street, and hope others, "Learn a lesson"

My concern is that i want to make growing up with insurance to be a normal way to grow up for everyone.

I want to make the chances great that the person walking into the ER in the future will have insurance because they always had it from the beginning.

I actually want to make it 'hard" for a person to drop their insurance.

You want to make it easy to drop insurance.

I want it to be that the chance that a person has dropped his insurance to be very rare...

You want it to be common.

Well guess what?
    It is already common.....and thats the problem.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 11-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.