Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
Abraham didn't live under the LDS gospel. Can you show me any evidence that he did such as baptism?
dberrie---The scriptures have Abraham being taught the gospel, and living under the laws, statues, and commandments of Jesus Christ, no matter what you believe it is. And on top of that--receiving the grace of God because he obeyed God's laws, statutes, and commandments:

Genesis26:4-5--"And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."

That he received of the grace of God according to his obedience--violates any faith alone theology.

If it was not the gospel of Jesus Christ--was it the gospel at all? Showing baptism, or any other specific ordinance cannot negate the fact it was the gospel of Jesus Christ--the very one who brought the gospel to Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
And use the Bible to show us what these commands were. To leave the land where he was living, to have a son, to sacrifice his son etc. Are there any other commands that you want to add that in any way show that Abraham was under the LDS gospel?

There is no LDS gospel, as I stated to you. There is only the gospel of Jesus Christ--or it isn't the gospel at all. Your adding "LDS" to that is only a diversion of your making. If you see anywhere I have stated that--please print it.

What it consisted of in no way addresses the fact that the scriptures state that Abraham was taught the gospel of Jesus Christ, or that Abraham received of God's grace for obedience to that gospel laws, statutes, or commandments.

To be quite frank, Billyray--I see no more than your "add-on" diversions in your answers--which is why I started the changing goalposts thread. Your posts have no substance whatsoever.

You did really bad when you tried to defend your theology--now you spend your time in diversions--but appear even worse yet.