Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Year to you and your families!

Kevin and Jill
    How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1

Libby

Happy New Year to you, as well!!!

neverending

Jill,
    Thank you for the good wishes. All I can say about this year is that I am glad to see it coming to an end. It has been a year filled with much to much stress and sadness. Our son who went through a nasty divorce and still is suffering with issues caused by his EX-wife filling his two girls with lies and not wanting our son to spend time with them. It breaks our hearts to see our son in so much anguish and all the expenses he's incurred which we've had to help him with as well. Also, two surgeries for our sweet dog who will be 12 in 3 weeks. She is what gets me up in the mornings and gives us unconditional love, some days are so very lonely with no family. Yes, we have the Lord in our lives and how grateful we are to have the knowledge of HIS love for us, as I truly don't know how Jim and I would have made it through this year (by His grace go I).
    I pray for you and your family and all the posters here that 2012 will bring everyone many blessings and special moments. I wish for good health for everyone as well, as I think of our dear brother in Christ, AKASeerone who spent at least half this year in and out of the hospital along with his sweet wife Barbara who had byp*** surgery and has struggled to get back to some form of normalcy. May we never forget there are many of us who struggle daily with health issues and need extra prayers. God bless and keep all of us through out the coming New Year......AMEN.