Thread: What Do Mormons Believe about God

alanmolstad

Default What Do Mormons Believe about God

LOL... Just 16 seconds into the video and the first error. At least Sandra Tanner said it correctly.
    But that begs the question as to what to do with the conflicting statements of this video???

I guess that's to be expected when you allow AntiMormons to define what it is you believe... They're all going to have their own pet theories.

Also what is new here? Same old nonsense.
    They say they are representative of a Christian gospel which all Christians believe in... Yet this is far from true. They only espouse a Hyper Evangelical or Calvinist gospel which the vast majority of Christians have rejected as heretical, and which has only been developed less than 500 years ago.

The fact that they all put plugs in for their books and DVDs tells a lot. ($36! come on.... A bit pricy don't you think?)
    Last edited by theway; 07-21-2014 at 05:43 AM.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    LOL... Just 16 seconds into the video and the first error. At least Sandra Tanner said it correctly.
    But that begs the question as to what to do with the conflicting statements of this video???

I guess that's to be expected when you allow AntiMormons to define what it is you believe... There all going to have their own pet theories.

Also what is new here? Same old nonsense.
    They say they are representative of a Christian gospel which all Christians believe in... Yet this is far from true. They only espouse a Hyper Evangelical or Calvinist gospel which the vast majority of Christians have rejected as heretical, and which has only been developed less than 500 years ago.

The fact that they all put plugs in for their books and DVDs tells a lot. ($36! come on.... A bit pricy don't you think?)
    What does a man gain if he sells his soul? The whole World, so 36 dollars aint a bit pricey at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    What does a man gain if he sells his soul? The whole World, so 36 dollars aint a bit pricey at all.
    All I see is 4 people selling their souls for $36 a pop.

This apparently is not lost on even nonMormons if you read the comments they had on the couple in the video latest book selling tour. He said they would not answers some questions put to them stating that they had to buy their book to find out the answer.

RealFakeHair

All I see is 4 people selling their souls for $36 a pop.

This apparently is not lost on even nonMormons if you read the comments they had on the couple in the video latest book selling tour. He said they would not answers some questions put to them stating that they had to buy their book to find out the answer.
    If you want my answer to your questions, that will cost you $1.98 a pop

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    If you want my answer to your questions, that will cost you $1.98 a pop
    the idea is to sell the book....its like the new Star Wars movie....if you ask them right now what happens in the movie? they will not tell you...

"You have to buy a ticket"

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    the idea is to sell the book....its like the new Star Wars movie....if you ask them right now what happens in the movie? they will not tell you...

"You have to buy a ticket"
    SPOILER ALERT!!!

They don't believe Mormons are Christian.... There, I just saved everybody $36.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

They don't believe Mormons are Christian.... There, I just saved everybody $36.

What a surprise ending....not.