Thread: Dilemma of Being ****sexual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
    Its your own. I am only stating the consequences of condoning the sinful position.

Asdf has stated the following:

Now, tell me honestly Trinity, were the prophet's in the O.T. liked by those whose position disagreed with God?
    Was the Apostles, who were martyred and persecuted, loved by those whose lifestyle were in opposition to the Gospel message?

I am not running a popularity contest like you are. I am here to tell you that you need to clean up your positional stance to where God's is.
    Tell me where the death penalty was abandoned in the New Testament for the ****sexuals? Which tradition had cancelled this penalty? How do you know that killing a ****sexual is wrong?

By the law of the State.

Trinity

Columcille

Trinity, on a personal level, Paul tells us not to reward evil with evil but evil with good.
    As far as secular governance is concerned, there are bad policies and bad people, I am looking at the doctrinal and moral position that is truthful. My concern is living in the present state. Professing Christians stating that ****sexuality is good in God's eyes is what we are discussing.