Thread: Here They Come - GDM Kids

Default Here They Come - GDM Kids

That is, children of the Gay Desecration of Marriage!

Children of ****sexual Couples

I noticed another such article about a year ago that commented on about the same number of GDM children. These people, now grown adults endure much, including endangering themselves with the complicit gay crowd, sometimes, death threats.

It is as though these are in campaign mode set for stops along a nationwide scheduled tour. I suppose that is our answer to the GLBT aggressive lobby representing this single digit minority. But then, what if we had ten thousand like them on that trail, would it then be enough to overturn this ugly portfolio of decision losses in overturning bans? Better yet, is it God’s will?

For a while there up to about 2010, the workhorse, Public Advocate said:

“with the help of your pe***ions, emails, and phone calls to congress, has been able to stop the ****sexual Lobby from p***ing their frightening ****sexual Adoption bill.”- Eugene Delgaudio
    Now, with the current oval office occupant bent on transformation has been able to effectively legislate from the bench rather than letting the courts interpret the law:

Legislating From the Bench on Gay Marriage

“As of January 7, 2015, the total number of Obama Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 307, including
    • two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States,
    • 53 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals,
    • 250 judges to the United States district courts, and
    • two judges to the United States Court of International Trade”

To me, it appears he has had no problem in tipping the scales of his predecessor towards this abuse:

“In total Bush appointed
    • two Justices to the Supreme Court of the United States (including one Chief Justice),
    • 62 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, and
    • 261 judges to the United States district courts.”- Wikipedia

There was an article about 6 months ago or so talking about the other side of the same-sex marriage debate. It documented the pain and suffering endured by the ex-wives and the kids abando9ned or left behind by those people who left their families for a same-sex partner.

It didn't get much play because it showed the ****sexuals in a bad light. Instead of being the victim, it portrays them as selfish, vindictive, greedy and down right mean.

Guess I missed that one, was it from one of the alternative news avenues? If you don’t recall, that’s okay, I don’t either.

A bit off-topic, I suppose when folks use the term “play” these days, if true, it now appears a tossup between the MSM and one of those moderates like Breitbart.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    Guess I missed that one, was it from one of the alternative news avenues? If you don’t recall, that’s okay, I don’t either.

A bit off-topic, I suppose when folks use the term “play” these days, if true, it now appears a tossup between the MSM and one of those moderates like Breitbart.
    I know that the article shows the same thing I have seen going on in the lives of people that faced this same situation

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I know that the article shows the same thing I have seen going on in the lives of people that faced this same situation
    Really, I myself have yet to meet or be made aware of such. And being an intercity laborer in presumably the mid-section of some baser expressions of life, I have seen my share.

As incredible as it may seem, just today I stumbled on this without even looking for it, thank God. This young man gives a much better picture of what the impact was like beginning in 1973:

Enduring Gay Parents

His account doesn't seem that far-fetched considering. I think I hear an agreement on “Child Abuse”.

alanmolstad

Really, I myself have yet to meet or be made aware of such. And being an intercity laborer in presumably the mid-section of some baser expressions of life, I have seen my share.

As incredible as it may seem, just today I stumbled on this without even looking for it, thank God. This young man gives a much better picture of what the impact was like beginning in 1973:

Enduring Gay Parents

His account doesn't seem that far-fetched considering. I think I hear an agreement on “Child Abuse”.
    I could tell you many stories

it was The Christian Post

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    it was The Christian Post
    Some of the strongest Christian delivery that can found there at the CP. I think Walter Martin might have made that one of his regulars. Hopefully, the commenting section will find a way of streamlining input - very sluggish.

I think I hear an agreement on “Child Abuse”.
    If it’s my own, so be it.

When we permit an atmosphere in this culture of ours to subject defenseless children to people who see no harm in the acts of pedophilia for instance, this is the abuse those that lobby for Gay inclusion see no harm in.