Hi All:

I must admit to a degree of puzzlement over the results in the Southern portion of the USA regarding the GOP primaries held there. It seems fairly obvious that Mitt Romney will win the eventual nomination, however I find the exit poll results quite fascinating in regard to the 80% of voters who align themselves to EV Christianity.

Since I have been many times in the South, and still remain puzzled by their, seemingly uneducated or uninformed, response to many things, I suppose I should understand the weirdness of their voting trends.

Romney came in third to Santorum & Grinich mostly because of the 80% of EV voters.

To put it bluntly, the Ev’s voted for a Roman Catholic (considered a cult by most EV scholars) or a three time adulterer who suddenly became an EV a few years ago and has been accused by his own party members of corruption (which is why they will not endorse him)

For me it clarifies the nonsensical and unbiblical theories of EV Christianity, it is more clearly amplified by the words written by Nephi:

8 And there shall also be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry; nevertheless, fear God—he will justify in committing a little sin; yea, lie a little, take the advantage of one because of his words, dig a pit for thy neighbor; there is no harm in this; and do all these things, for tomorrow we die; and if it so be that we are guilty, God will beat us with a few stripes, and at last we shall be saved in the kingdom of God.
9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark.
10 And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.
11 Yea, they have all gone out of the way; they have become corrupted.
12 Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.
Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:8 - 12
I thank Almighty God that I have been blessed to accept the Truth of His Word, through the Book of Mormon, and through the words therein am able to discern, with the blessing of the Holy Ghost, the deceptions that satan puts forward as “truth or knowledge” to the children of God.

To all EV Christians, you are not lost to the Lord of Hosts, you are counted among the sheep. If not in this world, then the next, you will acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ for who He really is, and fall before Him in adoration of His achievement for all mankind and accept His Gift.

Novato