Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Voting in the Deep South

alanmolstad

now this time around you may ask yourself why did Trump do so well?...
    The answer is found in the fact that Trump brings new people to the party....

all the other guys who were in the primary were always attempting to swing current Republicans to vote for them...
    Trump on the other hand played to the non-Republicans...people who have not been involved much with Party doings.......and they are the ones who came into the Party system and supported him..

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    now this time around you may ask yourself why did Trump do so well?...
    The answer is found in the fact that Trump brings new people to the party....

all the other guys who were in the primary were always attempting to swing current Republicans to vote for them...
    Trump on the other hand played to the non-Republicans...people who have not been involved much with Party doings.......and they are the ones who came into the Party system and supported him..
    Trump is the reason I have come to understand that many "christians" are christian in name only. They will vote for someone who has cheated on his wife, cheated in his finances, bullied others, makes segregated statements based on race and religion and has put many a small business person under--why? Because he has promised them that even in their uneducated state, just being white and American makes them better than others and that they deserve a better ***. He has not spoken to our better selves, but rather to our worst.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

alanmolstad

actually, I believe President Trump is going to be the best president we have ever had.

Step by step he is doing what he said he would do....

and, I fully support his efforts to bring this country back to a place where we can be once again proud of our country...

alanmolstad

the basic point the guy had when he started this topic is that Christians would not support with their vote a guy who is Catholic if they took their faith serious.

I forget, did the Mormons support Trump or Hillary in the last election?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Trump is the reason I have come to understand that many "christians" are christian in name only. They will vote for someone who has cheated on his wife, cheated in his finances, bullied others, makes segregated statements based on race and religion and has put many a small business person under--why? Because he has promised them that even in their uneducated state, just being white and American makes them better than others and that they deserve a better ***. He has not spoken to our better selves, but rather to our worst.
    Who carried Utah again in the last election?