Thread: Joseph Smith and YOUR child!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Joseph Smith and YOUR child!!!!

As we all know, the Mormons here and other sites refuse to say they would not hand over their fourteen (that's 14) year old daughters to Joseph Smith as a plural wife, without Emma's knowledge or consent of the marriage. And further, no Mormon has condemned Smith's absolutely pedophile behavior - that would be his manipulative promise to a child like Helen Mar Kimball (14 years old) that her marriage to him (he was in his late thirties), would ***ure that both she and her entire family would be exalted in the Celestial Kingdom - gods and goddesses, creating and ruling over worlds!

It's pitiful isn't it? What Christian would ever hand over their fourteen year old child to Martin Luther or John Calvin or Billy Graham as a plural wife? None! In fact they'd abhor such a thing. But not the Mormons - because in their eyes, Joseph Smith is above reproach. He is, in fact, a godlike being to them. Did he not say:

History of the Church: "God made Aaron to be the mouth piece for the children of Israel, and He will make me be god to you in His stead, and the Elders to be mouth for me; and if you don't like it, you must lump it." (vol. 6, pp.319-320)

Does any Mormon condemn that statement? Of course not! For them, Mormon-god is some hapless deity who can only speak through men who claim to be prophets, but who are fallen, sinful men. These "prophets" do no miracles. Speak no prophecies. Smith tried to prophesy, but was a miserable failure. Check out how he messed up:

http://wwwfalseprophecies.htm.utlonlineresources/m.org/

So, following in the footsteps of their illustrious false prophet, Mormons today will worm their way into your lives - and try to steal your child, just as Smith stole Helen Mar Kimball, Heber's only daughter! Here is a good link where Ed Decker deals with the subject of Mormon child stealing. I'm posting this link because I believe children have always been targeted by Mormons. Not only sexually by Smith, but for the sake of conversion by Mormons today:

http://saintsalive.com/resourcelibra...child-stealing

You know what, I've seen this with my own eyes - a good Christian friend's son got baptized into the Mormon cult because he was head over heels in love with a Mormon girl. She came to me, fearful about what had happened to her son. It was too late to tell her that Christians should NEVER EVER date Mormons, and that Christian children need to be raised with that prohibition. Sort of like you teach your little kids to never receive candy from a stranger! And this is especially true if you live in a town that it highly Mormon (as do we). In my friend's case, after a lot of prayer, the son became disenchanted with the whole relationship, left the girl and the cult! Unfortunately, this is the exception, not the rule.

Many members of the LDS exalt the Mormons as the most superior group morally on the face of the earth. All these claims are baseless, when you consider the person of Joseph Smith.

Here is a list of his teenage wives:

Fanny Alger 16
    Sarah Ann Whitney 17
    Lucy Walker 17
    Flora Ann Woodworth 16
    Emily Dow Partridge 19
    Sarah Lawrence 17
    Maria Lawrence 19
    Helen Mar Kimball 14
    Melissa Lott 19
    Nancy M. Winchester [14 or 15]

So, he (Smith) married one 14 year old, and probably two. He also married his own foster daughters. And don't give us the argument that he didn't have sex with these young children:

Verses 62-63: And if he [Joseph Smith] have ten virgins given unto him by this law, he cannot commit adultery, for they belong to him, and they are given unto him; therefore is he justified.... for they are given unto him to multiply and replenish the earth, according to my commandment, and to fulfil the promise which was given by my Father before the foundation of the world, and for their exaltation in the eternal worlds, that they may bear the souls of men; for herein is the work of my Father continued, that he may be glorified. (D&C 132).

Notice, Smith is to replenish the earth with these teenage girls - and he didn't do that by osmosis! But the Mormons will say, "where are the kids?" And we say, did you ever hear of birth control methods? Yes, spilling the seed was very much in practice in the 19th century, and if you've ever taken a biology cl*** that is not questionable! And as one contemporary pointed out, if he wasn't successful, he had Dr. John C. Bennett around to perform abortions. Even Hyrum testified that Bennett was in the abortion business.

One thing that has always puzzled me is the fact that Joe Smith had a sexual history of becoming involved with young girls who boarded in his home: Fanny Alger, for instance, and his own foster daughters. What the heck was going on in Emma's mind to allow more women into the house after the Alger mess? I believe Eliza Snow also boarded with the Smith's - and she was basically chased out of the house by Emma. Was there some kind of sickness on Emma's part allowing her husband near so many vulnerable women, knowing what a sexual stalker he was? I'll leave that question to the psychiatrists.

My next post will publish the testimony of a Mormon who left when he found out the truth!
    Last edited by Apologette; 05-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."