Thread: The Bible and the Book of Mormon

dberrie2000

Default The Bible and the Book of Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I have read the Book of Mormon and have rejected it because it contradicts the Bible. I am sorry that I didn’t keep it not thinking that I would need to argue it. I am sure that there are others that are currently posting that may be able to quote book chapter and verse.
    I have seen this claim before. Could anyone here give us some examples where the Book of Mormon contradicts the Bible--especially on salvational or doctrinal matters?

Saxon????

dberrie2000

The Bible and the Book of Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I have read the Book of Mormon and have rejected it because it contradicts the Bible. I am sorry that I didn’t keep it not thinking that I would need to argue it. I am sure that there are others that are currently posting that may be able to quote book chapter and verse.
    I have seen this claim before. Could anyone here give us some examples where the Book of Mormon contradicts the Bible--especially on salvational or doctrinal matters?

Saxon????

Bump for anyone

dberrie2000

The Bible and the Book of Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post--- I have read the Book of Mormon and have rejected it because it contradicts the Bible. I am sorry that I didn’t keep it not thinking that I would need to argue it. I am sure that there are others that are currently posting that may be able to quote book chapter and verse.

Saxon???? Come on--if this was true--then surely someone could easily start quoting the Biblical scriptures that are contradicted by the Book of Mormon. This one should be an easy one.

If you would like I will start quoting the Biblical NT scriptures that contradict faith alone theology:

Galatians 6:7-9---King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.