Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Smith is in Hell Right Now.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Look up five wounds of Christ and pentagram. You'll get more than enough results from Christian sites.
    I already don't trust those sources.

cheachea

Who was doctor that examined Joseph Smith ?

Why? A complete list of everything that was on Joseph Smith's body when he died was made by the doctor; there was no Talisman listed. Nobody who know Joseph Smith ever claimed he had one either.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Who was the doctor ?
    I'm sorry, it wasn't his doctor but his Lawyer. Here is his list;

Received, Nauvoo, Illinois, July 2, 1844, of James W. Woods, one hundred and thirty- five dollars and fifty cents in gold and silver and receipt for shroud, one gold finger ring, one gold pen and pencil case, one penknife, one pair of tweezers, one silk and one leather purse, one small pocket wallet containing a note of John P. Green for $50, and a receipt of Heber C. Kimball for a note of hand on Ellen M. Saunders for one thousand dollars, as the property of Joseph Smith. - Emma Smith.

cheachea

This is Brigham Young's Bloodstone Charm :

The Photo is from the Pioneer Memorial Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Last edited by cheachea; 09-09-2012 at 09:44 PM.

cheachea

I'm sorry, it wasn't his doctor but his Lawyer. Here is his list;
    Thanks, what was his Lawyer's name ?

Pa Pa

I already don't trust those sources.
    So everyone is lying but you?

Pa Pa

This is Brigham Young's Bloodstone Charm :

The Photo is from the Pioneer Memorial Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.

There is no such things as a bloodstone charm...this is all manmade BS. Sad think is you believe such things.

Pa Pa

Who was doctor that examined Joseph Smith ?
    Examined him for what?

Pa Pa

Ephesians 5:11
    Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of Darkness, but rather Expose Them.
    So you have been called of God to be a Prophet.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    So you have been called of God to be a Prophet.
    What are you talking about ?

cheachea

Examined him for what?

Who was the Person who examined him after his death ? What was the person's name ?

Pa Pa

What are you talking about ?
    Your need to warn others...badly.

Pa Pa

Who was the Person who examined him after his death ? What was the person's name ?
    Why do you think he was "not" dead from the Christian mob?
    Last edited by Pa Pa; 09-10-2012 at 08:11 AM.

cheachea

Your posts are are not making sense .

James Banta

Why do you think he was dead from the Christian mob?
    Christian mob? Because there were men that called themselves Christian in that mob, or even led the mob doesn't mean they were acting in the name of the Lord. He commanded that His children to good to those that spitefully use us.. This was a godless mob and had nothing to do with the Church.. I know of no Christian that justifies their actions that day at Carthage. If this was a justified action of the Church we would be crediting them with doing God's work.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Christian mob? Because there were men that called themselves Christian in that mob, or even led the mob doesn't mean they were acting in the name of the Lord to commanded that His children to good to those that spitefully use us.. This was a godless mob and had nothing to do with the Church.. I know of no Christian that justifies their actions that day at Carthage. If this was a justified action of the Church we would be crediting them with doing God's work.. IHS jim
    I know they were not acting in the name of God...just noting where they went to Chuurch on Sunday where praised for their bravery.

Pa Pa

Your posts are are not making sense .
    I repaired it...look again.

cheachea

Why do you think he was "not" dead from the Christian mob?

Wouldn't he need to be examined by a mortician or someone like that ?

Pa Pa

Wouldn't he need to be examined by a mortician or someone like that ?
    In 1844? Have you graduated High School?

cheachea

In 1844? Have you graduated High School?
    OK now you are just trying to insult me.

Pa Pa

OK now you are just trying to insult me.
    Just pointed out how uninformed you are. Dead is dead...why would he need a doctor to point out the obviouse?

James Banta

I know they were not acting in the name of God...just noting where they went to Chuurch on Sunday where praised for their bravery.
    All the men involved in MMM went to church on Sunday and praised each other for avenging Parley Pratt.. Do I condemn mormonism because of their sin.. No, they had no right to speak for the church, just like no one involved with the mobs that persecuted mormonism had the right to speck for the Christian Church, especially when the Church teachings condemned such actions. Where do you get your strange ideas.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

All the men involved in MMM went to church on Sunday and praised each other for avenging Parley Pratt.. Do I condemn mormonism because of their sin.. No, they had no right to speak for the church, just like no one involved with the mobs that persecuted mormonism had the right to speck for the Christian Church, especially when the Church teachings condemned such actions. Where do you get your strange ideas.. IHS jim
    And they are all in hell. What is your point...they were not murdered for their beliefs.

James Banta

And they are all in hell. What is your point...they were not murdered for their beliefs.
    The point is there are evil men in every church.. Just calling yourself Christian, or LDS means nothing to us that is why James said that we are to show each other our faith though or works.. Without that window into their faith there is no way to know if they are what they say they are or they are liars.. You can't point at the Mob around Carthage without remembering the fields of Mountain Meadows..

Were the members of the mobs that attacked Smith Christians? About the same as the men that attacked the members of the Baker–Fancher wagon train were Latter Day Saints.. Yes each belonged to a church but were they really believers? I say NO! Smith was not murdered for His religion.. He was murdered more for his politics. IHS jim

Pa Pa

The point is there are evil men in every church.. Just calling yourself Christian, or LDS means nothing to us that is why James said that we are to show each other our faith though or works.. Without that window into their faith there is no way to know if they are what they say they are or they are liars.. You can't point at the Mob around Carthage without remembering the fields of Mountain Meadows..

Were the members of the mobs that attacked Smith Christians? About the same as the men that attacked the members of the Baker–Fancher wagon train were Latter Day Saints.. Yes each belonged to a church but were they really believers? I say NO! Smith was not murdered for His religion.. He was murdered more for his politics. IHS jim
    Well they tried to over their sins...while the Carthage mob received praises from their pastors at Church. None were ever held accountable....unlike MMM and John D Lee