Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brigham Young's Occult Bloodstone Charm

cheachea

Default Brigham Young's Occult Bloodstone Charm

This deserves it's own Thread. Brigham Young's Occult Bloodstone Charm is located at the Pioneer Memorial Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.

cheachea

My Motive for posting this stuff is that I want you guys to just believe in The Lord Jesus Christ and be saved and not follow after these Occultist deceivers.

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    My Motive for posting this stuff is that I want you guys to just believe in The Lord Jesus Christ and be saved and not follow after these Occultist deceivers.
    NO.... Your motive for posting this is because your other thread made you look so foolish that you are running away from it by creating new threads.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    NO.... Your motive for posting this is because your other thread made you look so foolish that you are running away from it by creating new threads.
    How can that be? His attention is pointed right to the same ingredient (folk magic) that is part of the makeup of mormonism.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    How can that be? His attention is pointed right to the same ingredient (folk magic) that is part of the makeup of mormonism.. IHS jim
    There is no such thing as magic...in his day most Americans believe in such nonsense.

Pa Pa

I don't believe you and do not care.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    There is no such thing as magic...in his day most Americans believe in such nonsense.

Revelation 21:8
    8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, Sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Pa Pa

Revelation 21:8
    8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, Sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    And here I though all one had to do was accept Christ and none of this matters...you would think God knows there is no such thing as magic...just makes my point that until recently the uneducated believed such things.

cheachea

And here I though all one had to do was accept Christ and none of this matters...you would think God knows there is no such thing as magic...just makes my point that until recently the uneducated believed such things.

The Bible says this. Why don't you believe it ?

Pa Pa

The Bible says this. Why don't you believe it ?
    Because there is no such thing as manic and giants or a world wide flood...the Bible was written by men...no Moses ever spoken of in any Egyptian history, so he was not a Prrince in Egypt.

cheachea

Because there is no such thing as manic and giants or a world wide flood...the Bible was written by men...no Moses ever spoken of in any Egyptian history, so he was not a Prrince in Egypt.

Wait a second, so you defend Mormonism, but you don't believe the Bible ?

Pa Pa

I defend people I love...I am not a disbeliever I am agnostic. I hope there is a loving God, but life and the horror which it is suggests otherwise.

cheachea

I defend people I love...I am not a disbeliever I am agnostic. I hope there is a loving God, but life and the horror which it is suggests otherwise.

Well, you should just believe The Lord Jesus Christ and Not the false Prophet Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.

Pa Pa

Well, you should just believe The Lord Jesus Christ and Not the false Prophet Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.
    I don't believe Joseph or Brigham can save me...thy existed so I have to believe in them...since are obsessed with them I am guessing you believe in them.

cheachea

I defend people I love...
    Then you should tell the truth about Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.

cheachea

I don't believe Joseph or Brigham can save me...thy existed so I have to believe in them...since are obsessed with them I am guessing you believe in them.

I believe that they were False Prophets who used Sorcery and the Occult to deceive people.

Pa Pa

I believe that they were False Prophets who used Sorcery and the Occult to deceive people.
    Since there is not such things, unless you really believe there is magic...if so sad.

RealFakeHair

Default My motive is the same as Joseph Smith jr, and Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    What ever it takes to get the ladies back to their house.
    Anyone what to see my Blood Stone?
    I guess it is true, boys will be boys. This goes for prophets as well as presidents!

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    What ever it takes to get the ladies back to their house.
    Anyone what to see my Blood Stone?
    I guess it is true, boys will be boys. This goes for prophets as well as presidents!
    You can be direct even insulting...but you won't get away with appearing intelligent. What an ***.

cheachea

Edit change

cheachea

What an ***.

You might get in trouble for that.

Pa Pa

You might get in trouble for that.
    You disagree?

James Banta

That would include both Young and Smith.. And as has been reported to you already those so involved are condemned by God as reported in the Bible.. To deny that people practiced magic is to deny the Bible.. Is that what you are doing? IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 09-11-2012 at 10:42 AM.

cheachea

You disagree?
    I'm trying to let you know so you don't get in trouble. The forum has specific rules about calling people Derogatory Terms/Names. You have to watch what you say.

James Banta

Papa has now slipped over into the thinking of atheism.. When faced with the absurdity of mormonism this can happen very easily.. IHS jim