Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PaPa Goes Over The Line - Killing!

Default PaPa Goes Over The Line - Killing!

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I asked Papa to stop using my personal name in his posts. This is a form of cyber stalking since I have never given him my name or given him persmission to post any personal information about me. Ask yourselves, what's his purpose in doing so. Cyber intimidation of a woman - he's also done a very similar thing over on CARM and here. It's his pattern!

And what does Papa say? Read it for yourself:

Originally Posted by Pa Pa:
    No we won't come kill you as you did JS.

See how Papa mentions killing? I couldn't believe my eyes! And then accuses me of killing his false prophet. This is entirely over the line and I think it pretty much demonstrates that this site is no longer being monitored. I reported this statement to my husband, by the way, who doesn't threaten women or tolerate men who do.
    This is not the first time or anywhere that I have reminded you guys that here is America that a Christian mob killed Joseph Smith...I cannot count the number of times you have told me he got what he deserved. Yes you do what to kill us...if it were still 1844 in the Midwest you would...you are just more bound by law today...in fact you are still a part of the mob who killed many Mormons, you are just using a different weapon, and multipule names and account to do it. You are just angry that I am willing to fight back while you are trying to kill me and my faith. I do not fear, I do not like you and I never will...which name would you like today?

Pa Pa

I asked Papa to stop using my personal name in his posts. This is a form of cyber stalking since I have never given him my name or given him persmission to post any personal information about me. Ask yourselves, what's his purpose in doing so. Cyber intimidation of a woman - he's also done a very similar thing over on CARM and here. It's his pattern!

And what does Papa say? Read it for yourself:

Originally Posted by Pa Pa:
    No we won't come kill you as you did JS.

Ask yourselves, exactly who are the WE who aren't going to come and kill me? Are the other Mormons on this site to be considered part of the WE? Which Mormon here do not agree with that type of statement? This is serious stuff folks. Very serious.

See how Papa brings up killing? I couldn't believe my eyes! Nobody ever mentioned the word "kill" until he did. Why would he do that? And then accuses me of killing his false prophet. This is entirely over the ethical and moral line and I think it pretty much demonstrates that this site is no longer being monitored. I reported this statement to my husband, by the way, who doesn't threaten women or tolerate men who do.
    I am not using your name, I just know it Carol...check your Facebook. I have not spoken to you are about you since I broke my back on May 21th...I care nothing about you. I know where you post and who you are...my word you cannot even define a stalker.

edited for style
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

edited for style

edited for style

Pa Pa

You made it a very personal statement "we will not come kill you." I don't like you, but I would never make a threatening statement like you did or engage in such disgusting innuendo. Ask youself, what if some man made a statement like t hat to your wife. How would you react? I don't care whether you believe that a Voo Doo doll is your god - but I do care when you make statements about killing. And you better fear God - because one day you're going to answer for your apostasy.
    Even you are smart enough to get my point...ow what "we won't come kill you". But as usual you want to control each debate and tell all parties what they should think. Go back to CARM or FAIR...no one here has any need for you or your personal attacks.

Pa Pa

As far as Joseph Smith goes - he reaped exactly what he had sown - death and destruction.
    Told you everyone...just sad you were not there to help kill him?

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:52 PM.

edited for style

edited for style

Pa Pa

Who gave you permisson to go to my Facebook page. That is a sign of cyber stalking. Thanks for the evidence.
    When you posted as a follower at CARM you gave out this information...when you created multiple accounts to get around rules on CARM and here and FAIR and the numbers of years I have been around you tell people who and where you are...as I said other than the last fees days I have not spoken to you anywhere. Get over yourself...you don't matter to anyone but God to seek you out. I just hope someday he does...because right now you are lost. Would you like my addresses and phone number to file a complaint of this crime you are accusing me?

Pa Pa

What? No Back UP?
    Come of down where...crazy lady?

edited for style

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:53 PM.

edited for style

edited for style

Sir

And I'm far from crazy.
    I actually agree with Apologette here!

RealFakeHair

Default I take my meds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I actually agree with Apologette here!

Sir, and PaPa, in a nice kind way, Please..... If you know what I am trying to say?

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Sir, and PaPa, in a nice kind way, Please..... If you know what I am trying to say?
    No I am nuts...just tell me.

alanmolstad

It is against the rules for this forum to "aim" a topic at only one member of the forum.

You can address posts to a member, but not a whole topic by name...

Apologette, you may not have known this, but that does not matter.
    I think you should go back and read the rules so that you know better not to do this.

(I placed SIR on my IGNORE list for doing this...)

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Sir

How do those new garments fit, Alan? Comfy?
    In other words, if a christian requests that another act more Chritslike in their attempt at bringin Mormons to Jesus, that 'christian' that is a poor witness of jesus will start attacking the other christian and claiming he is simple now a Mormon himself.

That is the rotten fruits of apologettes false christianity.

Pa Pa

How do those new garments fit, Alan? Comfy?
    Why are you a "woman" asking a man how his underware fit?

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    In other words, if a christian requests that another act more Chritslike in their attempt at bringin Mormons to Jesus, that 'christian' that is a poor witness of jesus will start attacking the other christian and claiming he is simple now a Mormon himself.

That is the rotten fruits of apologettes false christianity.
    She is a hoot!