Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PaPa Goes Over The Line - Killing!

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    Why are you a "woman" asking a man how his underware fit?
    I am going right ti the specific wording used here.. You are the ONLY one to bring up underwear.. Stop it! IHS jim

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I am going right ti the specific wording used here.. You are the ONLY one to bring up underwear.. Stop it! IHS jim
    Don't play obtuse.

Apologette asked Alan how his garments fit, which was a reference to Alan supposedly becoming Mormon since he wasn't towing the anti-mormon line of argument.

Knowing that garments ar ethe under-clothing of many LDS, she was making a reference to underwear.

So Papa was not the "only one to bring up underwear", no matter how hard you want to spin it to make yourself an offender for the word.

Relax.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Don't play obtuse.

Apologette asked Alan how his garments fit, which was a reference to Alan supposedly becoming Mormon since he wasn't towing the anti-mormon line of argument.

Knowing that garments ar ethe under-clothing of many LDS, she was making a reference to underwear.

So Papa was not the "only one to bring up underwear", no matter how hard you want to spin it to make yourself an offender for the word.

Relax.
    Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite. Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did.. That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. Calm down now and allow Alan to state his own case in the matter.. IHS jim

Sir

Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite.

Saying "underwear" is "disgusting"? Buwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

By the way, it was PaPa, not me, who mentioned underwear.

You really have such a hard time keeping up in posts when your so busy pontificating on the silliest of things and pounding your chest with righteous indignation.

Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did..
    No, I don't even care. I just found it funny that you got sensative about someo using the term "underwear" LOL

That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. IHS jim
    Wait....really? Are you....serious? Buwahahahahaha......

I wonder what you think about critics of Mormonism that call garments "Magic undies"!!!!!! They must be in a religion that is beyond hateful in teaching "it's" [] member to be......

Ahaha....James, if you weren't so funny I would be so sad for you. Really, man, a grown adult such as you can be so whiney and naieve and petty and childish.

James Banta

You really have such a hard time keeping up in posts when your so busy pontificating on the silliest of things and pounding your chest with righteous indignation.

No, I don't even care. I just found it funny that you got sensative about someo using the term "underwear" LOL

I wonder what you think about critics of Mormonism that call garments "Magic undies"!!!!!! They must be in a religion that is beyond hateful in teaching "it's" [] member to be......

Ahaha....James, if you weren't so funny I would be so sad for you. Really, man, a grown adult such as you can be so whiney and naieve and petty and childish.
    If you were so hateful in laughing at what I find disturbing then maybe I would have a drop or two of respect for you.. As you are you are disgusting.. I saw you defend this statements and you were the only one who stepped forward to challenge my statements therefore you received the wrath of my words.. You are the one that is crying about your spiritually protective cloth being scorned.. You are the one making a big deal about it.. Christian look to their Lord as their shield (Psalm 7:10). We ask nor do we seek a talisman to replace Him as such, mormons however do. That is not funny at all it is sad that a piece of cloth could subs***ute for the Lord of Glory in such an important matter.. Mormonism isn't funny, it's sad, and very destructive of a real relationship with God.. IHS jim

The word is "naive," and as Jim has proven time and again he is not naive, but is very knowledgeable regarding Mormonism....a real wealth of information. May God bless him in his ministry, and may the Lord protect him from the firey darts of the Enemy.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

If you were so hateful in laughing at what I find disturbing then maybe I would have a drop or two of respect for you..
    You are whining about underwear, dude!! You call that hateful and disgusting. I can only laugh that a guy of your experience in life can be so childish and petty in your attacks on others.

That's what's funny.

As you are you are disgusting..
    Thanks. But some one who has committed adultry on his wife telling me I am disgusting for mentioning underwear is quite....laughable.

I consider the source and it means nothing to me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I saw you defend this statements and you were the only one who stepped forward to challenge my statements therefore you received the wrath of my words.. You are the one that is crying about your spiritually protective cloth being scorned.. You are the one making a big deal about it.. Christian look to their Lord as their shield (Psalm 7:10). We ask nor do we seek a talisman to replace Him as such, mormons however do. That is not funny at all it is sad that a piece of cloth could subs***ute for the Lord of Glory in such an important matter.. Mormonism isn't funny, it's sad, and very destructive of a real relationship with God.. IHS jim
    Actually, I didn't make a big deal about it. Apologette brought up the mormon garments. Papa wondered why she was talking about another man's underwear. You got all agitated because someone said "underwear".

I simply laugh at all of it, and especially you.

James Banta

You are whining about underwear, dude!! You call that hateful and disgusting. I can only laugh that a guy of your experience in life can be so childish and petty in your attacks on others.

That's what's funny.

Thanks. But some one who has committed adultry on his wife telling me I am disgusting for mentioning underwear is quite....laughable.

I consider the source and it means nothing to me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually, I didn't make a big deal about it. Apologette brought up the mormon garments. Papa wondered why she was talking about another man's underwear. You got all agitated because someone said "underwear".

I simply laugh at all of it, and especially you.
    And I feel sorry for you that you put any faith in the spiritual protection of cloth over the Blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim

Sir

And I feel sorry for you that you put any faith in the spiritual protection of cloth over the Blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim
    I feel sorry for you that you don't ever seem to know what you are talking about.

Pa Pa

Garmies...as stated, but to her credit edited. And Jim don't ever tell me to "stop it"...bad form.

James Banta

I feel sorry for you that you don't ever seem to know what you are talking about.
    Then start feeling sorry for yourself.. I wasn't saying that your garments can stop a bullet or a knife. I clearly said only that which you received in the initiatory work in the temple.. You wouldn't allow me to just say that without dragging that which you claim to be so sacred through the mud But here goes. As the garments as placed on the new initiate they are told:

Garment given to Adam when he was found naked in the Garden of Eden, and is called the Garment of the Holy Priesthood. Inasmuch as you do not defile it, but are true and faithful to your covenants, it will be a shield and a protection to you against the power of the destroyer until you have finished your work on the earth (washing and anointing session on January 18, 2005 in a temple in Utah).

Too bad I seem to know more even about your sacred ceremonies than you and "active" mormon does. It would be better for you if you either learned what your church teaches or stopped lying about what you really do know. Either way you should know the truth when you see it.. You don't seem to be able to do that.. It much easier to try to make fun of the real knowledge than to develop some of your own.. IHS jim

James Banta

Garmies...as stated, but to her credit edited. And Jim don't ever tell me to "stop it"...bad form.
    Sorry you don't like my form but you can STOP!! you bad behavior any time and watch me STOP telling you to SOPT IT... It is bad form to correct small typos.. We all make them so read past the small Stuff and STOP your bad form.. IHS jim

Libby

James loves to try and boss people around. He has tried this on me, numerous times.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    James loves to try and boss people around. He has tried this on me, numerous times.
    Yes, he gets on others for acting like they are the moderator here, but then he tells people when they should post, when they should leave, etc. He tries to speak for others here.

I wonder if he does that to Valerie. I remember the last time he tried speaking for her here she came back and yelled at him on this forum. It was pretty funny!

alanmolstad

Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite. Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did.. That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. Calm down now and allow Alan to state his own case in the matter.. IHS jim
    Im on the road so i can not stop to deal with this stuff...other than to suggest that everyone should talk less about each other in such a highly personal manner

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Im on the road so i can not stop to deal with this stuff...
    Then don't.

[IMG]http://www.thebluevinecollective.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/easy-****on.jpg[/IMG]

alanmolstad

I would post more on this topic....but it seems most of the people in this discussion got their ****s BANNED.....

and if you have a look at the conversation, the BANNING of members if it was anything, it was overdue....