Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Stalking

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Would you kindly show us where I have attacked anyone for using a moniker?

Obviously that would be pretty silly of me if I did that, so i would like for you to substantiate your wild accusation.

I know you can't...or won't.

What do you call someone who makes a false accusation against another?
    You certainly did do so, and furthermore as I pointed out, you use a different name on CARM (which, thankfully, I have on ignore).
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

Would you kindly show us where I have attacked anyone for using a moniker?

Obviously that would be pretty silly of me if I did that, so i would like for you to substantiate your wild accusation.

I know you can't...or won't.

What do you call someone who makes a false accusation against another?
    You attack Apologette for doing the same thing you are doing.. Having differenet alias on different fourms.. That is what is bringing the word Hipotric to my mind right along side thoughts of you.. Why don't you either do what you do so often when you lose point of argument and just stop posting on the subject.. I would never expect you to be descent and apologize for a slanderous attack of anyone... IHS jim

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    Acient Mariner?
    Yes I tried to use that name, so what.. It was done within the rules.. We were all allowed to use a different name when CARM change it's format. So what is your point.. Was it that I did tell everyone right away? I know of no rule that said I had to to that.. Still when asked if I was James Banta I said, yes. Just what is your point? Straining at a Gnat.. IHS jim

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    You attack Apologette for doing the same thing you are doing.. Having differenet alias on different fourms.. That is what is bringing the word Hipotric to my mind right along side thoughts of you.. Why don't you either do what you do so often when you lose point of argument and just stop posting on the subject.. I would never expect you to be descent and apologize for a slanderous attack of anyone... IHS jim
    Nope, you still show where I "attacked" her for using multiple. I acknowledged that she did, but that hardly cons***utes an attack.

So that does not make me a hipotric, whatever that is anyway!

Why do you want me to be "descent" and apologize for simply pointing out the various names of Apologette? Must I come down to be on your level [descent]?

Again, the only person who ever made an attack on monikers was you, that stated that not using your real name is a reflection of the jesus you worship.

Hmmmm......

Sir

Yes I tried to use that name, so what.. It was done within the rules.. We were all allowed to use a different name when CARM change it's format. So what is your point.. Was it that I did tell everyone right away? I know of no rule that said I had to to that.. Still when asked if I was James Banta I said, yes. Just what is your point? Straining at a Gnat.. IHS jim
    The point was you said using a name other than your real one is a reflection of the jesus you worship.

Papa and I simply pointed out that you just condemned yourself and all others in your camp.

But now you and apologette simply are trying to sweep your pretty funny accusation away since it basically destroyed everyone who posts on these boards.

Buwahahahaha........

"Move along, there is nothing to see here......"

James, you remind me of Joe Biden, always slipping up and making comments that hurt your own agenda.

John T

You attack Apologette for doing the same thing you are doing.. Having differenet alias on different fourms.... would never expect you to be descent and apologize for a slanderous attack of anyone... IHS jim
    Is there any difference in what you describe, and the fact that this poster actually CONDONES by his failure to condemn another poster's attempt to destroy the marriage of another, unnamed poster?

In both instances, the attempt to destroy the other using words is tantamount to attempted murder by the voice.

In speaking of murder, Jesus clarifies the commandment:
    Matthew 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire
    To ***ail a person for no reason or having no proof of what that person is called is "verbal murder".

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
    20 These are the things which defile a man:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not
    That is very important to call a person a pedophile, it is important to have evidence that he had sex, or advances to young girls, pre ****scent teens. ot to call someone a theif and embezzler, to have evidence that he caused a bank to fail, or to call a person a con man, it is important to have evidences that he conned people.

But iit is NOT wrong to call those who seek to destroy people for no reason, other than to "win points for Joe" murderers, or moral reprobates, or any other adjective that fits because you tell the truth, and have proof posted in the miscreant's own words on a public forum.

Finally, from the words of Jesus, it is NOT WRONG to call those sorts of people who continually publish murderous thoughts and insults SLAVES OF SATAN.

According to the words of Jesus in John 8, from the beginning (pre Genesis 1) Satan was a murderer. There is no truth in Satan, and likewise the Mormons, who, BY DEFINITION are SLAVES OF SATAN.

Surely there will be those objecting to what I posted, and will seek to have this removed, so I ask in advance to state which scriptures I cited are incorrect. Then if the Scriptures I cited are incorrect, then which of the inferences I made, based upon those Scriptures are wrong?

If both the Scriptures and the inferences are correct, then there is no logical reason why this post should be erased, unless someone is......... never mind.
    Last edited by John T; 10-06-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Pa Pa

Went over well when you finally told people who were, didn't it?

Pa Pa

The point was you said using a name other than your real one is a reflection of the jesus you worship.

Papa and I simply pointed out that you just condemned yourself and all others in your camp.

But now you and apologette simply are trying to sweep your pretty funny accusation away since it basically destroyed everyone who posts on these boards.

Buwahahahaha........

James, you remind me of Joe Biden, always slipping up and making comments that hurt your own agenda.
    Joe and Jim...the gifts that keep on giving.

Pa Pa

You attack Apologette IHS jim
    Because it is all she can do...I wonder if she wonders why her stalker is not stalking? You see I can leave her alone...she cannot do the same for me. BTW...note how she has unleashed hell here because someone dared oppose her...so much for her going back to the vomit pool.

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

John T

Angry

BTW...note how she has unleashed hell here because someone dared oppose her...so much for her going back to the vomit pool.
    YOU are the one who first began the act of murdering through your words a poster's marriage.

then you have the GALL to complain anout another poster?

Thou art a hypocrite! May the Lord rebuke you! Get thee hence, Satan!

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:36 PM.

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

Get real! Your cult "brother" is the one who started this whole thing - and his name is PAPA. You just blatantly lied. You know the truth, but discard it in favor of your priesthood rat pack. A little lying for the Lord, right?
    Really?

Show me where I "attacked" anyone for using multiple names. Keep in mind, simply pointing out someone's multiple names is not an attack.

Can you?

Will you?

My money says you will not because you cannot.

Which makes pounding your chest proclaiming ME to be a liar quite.....hypocritical.

James Banta

Buwahahahaha........

That's ok you remind me of Bill Clinton. Inventing ways to lie while still believing you are telling the truth.. Did I lie when I was asked who I really was? NOPE.. I admitted it without balking.. You seem to think this somehow proves that the Bible is in error when it reaches that all who believe in Jesus will not die but have everlasting life. That that life (salvation) is given by God by His grace to all who have faith in Jesus and NOT BY WORKS. So Clinton, I mean Sir, tell me what the name we use here have to do with the truth of mormonism verses the Christian teaching that the truth is in Jesus.. IHS jim

James Banta

Joe and Jim...the gifts that keep on giving.
    Clinton and Sir the lies that keep on coming.. IHS jim

James Banta

Went over well when you finally told people who were, didn't it?
    Well? many were glade I came back.. The mormons were disappointed.. Things that make you go HUMMMM... IHS jim

James Banta

Really?

Show me where I "attacked" anyone for using multiple names. Keep in mind, simply pointing out someone's multiple names is not an attack.

Can you?

Will you?

My money says you will not because you cannot.

Which makes pounding your chest proclaiming ME to be a liar quite.....hypocritical.
    Belittling Apologette for these names.

Krusader
    Apologette
    CARMella
    Athanasius
    Catherine Aurelia

A rose by any other name still smells like a rose that got sprayed on by my ****er spanial.

You don't remember doing this? Maybe in your Bill Clinton king of though processes you don't think of it as actually being an attack.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    YOU are the one who first began the act of murdering through your words a poster's marriage.

Read in context...I am writting a Bible you can quote out of context, as you and the wicked witch are aware my comment was in relation to you guys "Christians" killing Mormons, Jews, Muslims...what a list. In that context "we" Mormons will not be coming to kill you. What an ***...

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post

Krusader
    Apologette
    CARMella
    Athanasius
    Catherine Aurelia

A rose by any other name still smells like a rose that got sprayed on by my ****er spanial.

You don't remember doing this? Maybe in your Bill Clinton king of though processes you don't think of it as actually being an attack.. IHS jim
    I thought is was funny!

Sir

Krusader
    Apologette
    CARMella
    Athanasius
    Catherine Aurelia

You are confused. I didn't belittle her for having those names. That was the point. I don't care what she calls herself and i don't care how many different names she uses. She is the same person and the person (not the names) is what my reference to the rose was about.

remember it was you that made the argument that using a false name is akin to having a false jesus. And it was Apologette that made the claim that I used multple usernames. So the "attack" about names was you guys. My argument isn't about the names but rather the person behind those names is still the same bitter, anti-christ, anti-mormon, false-christianity bigot regardless of what she calls herself.

Libby

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Libby your name was signed at the bottom of your testimony that you gave coming out of Mormonism so I hardly thought you were keeping it a secret. Some people give out their real names and others do not. And no you didn't have to complain to Jill all you had to do was simply ask me.
    That's not true. I asked you several times, but you kept doing it. I finally had Jill delete the link (and asked Russ to remove my "testimony", such as it was), so that no one else would decide it was "okay" to use my real name, on random boards. I have never used it here, Billy, so I don't know why you would think it was okay.

Libby

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    It is beyond comprehension that the owners of this forum allow a Hindu to post on the Mormonism section. Your interference bespeaks your lost state. You have denied not only Jesus Christ, but the false prophet Joseph Smith, in favor of some bizarre "guru" who tells you everything is a gigantic dream. You have no right or reason to post here, unless it is your goal to attack Christianity and Christians (as do other apostates), and side with the enemies of Christ. You are reprobate, or as the Scriptures state:
    I have zero interest in your opinion of me. As an ex-mormon, I have an occasional interest in this board and I have as much right to post here as you do. This is not CARM, Apologette, and I don't answer to you.

You started this thread about, supposed, cyber stalking and I had a perfect example, right from this board...although, I think you are stretching to consider someone using your real name as "cyber stalking". I certainly don't consider Billy a cyber stalker, but it was kind of annoying that he took the liberties with my name that he did. Annoying..yes. Stalker? No.

alanmolstad

I just wish all you guys would make more free use of the different IGNORE settings on the different forums you are members of.

Trust me, is ends a lot of problems...

I had an issue with a guy here on this forum that followed me to another website and started to do things i thought to be 'stocking"

I simply placed his name on IGNORE and that was the end of that.

edited for style
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.