1st...its against the rules!

Mormons have a right to expect the Christians who frequent this site to always play by the same rules they are expected to follow too.

Christians ( or other faiths too for that matter) should make a effort to show respect for the Mormon guests that stop by this message board to read the posts.

The best way to show that proper respect for the Mormon guests is to always follow the same rules that we all agreed to play by when we first Logged-On to this website.

THERE IS A RULE AGAINST AIMING ANY TOPIC BY NAME AT OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD!

Go read the rules kids, there is a very clear underlined rule against aiming a topic at another member of this message board.

I think this is the very best rule of all rules as it keeps this whole forum from turning into a place where personal attacks are the norm.

If you have an issue with what another member of the board is doing or has said, then go report it to Jill (the owner), and place the member on your ignore list.

Thats all you can do, and all you need to do.

the tendency I see now going on is to start a whole topic where people ***le the topic aimed at one member of this board and then use that topic to attack that person by name.

This is a slippery path kids, because it leads us down a dark path where everyone is posting topics against everyone else by name...and so the reputation of this whole forum becomes that it is a place where people get attacked by name.

A forum like this should be seen as a place that is free from such overly-personal attacks.

each person here is just a "Guest" with no more rights than anyone else.

There is no rule here that everyone has to agree.

There is no rule here that everyone has to tell the truth.

There is no rule here that everyone has to be correct.

We are all just simply guests, and therefore we should all follow the same rules and act like guests that show respect for the rules and for each other.

People that break the rules and aim topics by name at other guests of this forum set a very bad example, as well as they become a poor reflection of the Faith they claim is their own.

You can aim posts at other guests...
But not topics by name.

I understand that this may be now happening because of ignorance of the rules on this issue.....fine.
But I do expect that once people learn of the rules that we are all to follow, that steps will be taken to make placing their names on my ignore list unneeded.