Thread: "Heaven"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by ActRaiser View Post
    :Sigh:

Why do you believe that all holy things are magical or occult in origin?
    I quoted Revelation...what those in heaven are promised...got Bible? You will also find that you will be judged for your works and not your faith.
    Last edited by Pa Pa; 10-26-2012 at 12:33 AM.

ActRaiser

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    I am quoted Revelation...what those in heaven are promised...got Bible? You will also find that you will be judged for your works and not your faith.
    I've got a Bible. And I've always understood this p***age as reffering to God judging those based on what their individual rewards in Heaven will be, not whether they get to Heaven in the first place.

Furthermore, the Bible condemns all occult activity. "Seer Stones" do not exist in Christianity.

Pa Pa

I've got a Bible. And I've always understood this p***age as reffering to God judging those based on what their individual rewards in Heaven will be, not whether they get to Heaven in the first place.

Furthermore, the Bible condemns all occult activity. "Seer Stones" do not exist in Christianity.
    From memory...be kind.

"I saw the dead both small and great gathered before the throne of God to be judged of their works...I think it might be Revelation 20: 7 or 22. Your comments about reward s smacks of LDS overtones. btw from Rev 5...what would a gold crown matter in heaven...can't spend it maybe that we will be made kings to rule over others...this is what said...never taught.

ActRaiser

From memory...be kind.

"I saw the dead both small and great gathered before the throne of God to be judged of their works...I think it might be Revelation 20: 7 or 22. Your comments about reward s smacks of LDS overtones. btw from Rev 5...what would a gold crown matter in heaven...can't spend it maybe that we will be made kings to rule over others...this is what said...never taught.
    No. LDS believe there are different Heavens that each follower can attain. Telestial Celestrial and Terrestial.

There's 3 Heavens, but those Heavens consist of the sky above the Earth, the sky above the stratosphere between the actual Heaven where God sits, and Heaven it'self.

Rewards in Heaven aren't specified but what is specified is that all those who earn rewards can be with those who have earned greater or lesser rewards at all times.

RealFakeHair

Default Free p***?

No. LDS believe there are different Heavens that each follower can attain. Telestial Celestrial and Terrestial.

There's 3 Heavens, but those Heavens consist of the sky above the Earth, the sky above the stratosphere between the actual Heaven where God sits, and Heaven it'self.

Rewards in Heaven aren't specified but what is specified is that all those who earn rewards can be with those who have earned greater or lesser rewards at all times.
    In my new religion, and a new revelation I just got from my imagainary god, he said if you join my religion and do all that I say, and pay 5% of your income to me, I mean my religion, I the new everylasting prophet of my imagainary god, will give you a free p*** that will allow you to travel from each of the LDS heavens, and for a 10% of your income to me, I mean my religion you will be allowed to pick up one or two of Brigham Young's throw away wifes to take with you, and if you join now I will double the offer by giving you a free p*** out of Hell at no extra cost, but you gotta join now!

James Banta

From memory...be kind.

It never said we rules over others and the crows are cast at His feet because only He is worthy.. Did you only see what you wanted from the p***age instead of what it says.. I used it to show you a glimpse of what heaven is. you are twisting it into what I don't know.. But to be sure it isn't what is being taught.. there are no LDS overtones in Rev 20.. There in that p***age it clearly states that only the DEAD STAND before the Great White Throne to be judged by their works.. The living are NOT THERE.. Read it don't just try to remember. You memory is faulty.. The dead don't stand do they? Unless these dead are only the spiritually dead.. I agree all these the spiritually dead will be judged by their works. All these will be cast into the Lake of Fire, because all these are guilty of sin and that sin makes them guilty of the whole of God's law.. They are DEAD in their Sin! Anymore all you see kn the scripture is the LDS garbage that is taught by people that have no idea what the scripture teaches.. That is proven by the misinterpretation of the white stone.. IHS jim