Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
Then maybe you critics ought to stop the mocking.

Nobody is "mad". And what I said wasn't "sarcastic". You misunderstood my comment in the context that it was in. That doesn't mean my comment was sarcastic but rather you misunderstood it.

See? You didn't get very far from accusing LDS of mocking to actually being the mocker yourself.

You are in a forum devoted to attacking others' faith. So who is really the "smug" person who believes he has the truth and the others people are hell-bound?

Obviously in this one little post you made points and then destroyed them all by yourself. Nice ***!
I am SMUG!!! Not because I am so great.. Not because I am a god in embryo. I am smug that My Lord, MY GOD can do all things. He takes the evil hearts of men and recreates them to be a heart like unto His.. Jesus as revealed in the Bible is someone to be SMUG about.. And when I compare Him with me I am totally awe struck.. And that is just with a description, when I stand before Him I will be ****n away by Him greatness. No Self Righteous smugness in that.. That is reserved for those that only look for a Jesus to help them in their own personal climb toward exaltation, and a place as a fellow god in their own creation.. Biblically I don't see any way to be smug about personal righteousness since God see such as filthy rags.. IHS jim