Thread: If my religion used force to convert would it be Christian?

Tom Boots

Default If my religion used force to convert would it be Christian?

This is what I have a problem with Trinitarianism.
    It used force for centuries and I am to believe that is Christian?
    It uses false innuendoes false statements about my Oneness church, abuses with power in a different way with media coverage from books, radio, TV, publication magazines and journals.

But one of the worse areas is the idea of no research by the vast majority of Trinitarians in reading what we believe and then explaining it or saying what we believe to others by these.

I have studied the Trinity more so while not being in it, than when I was, I still do, having books written by Trinitarians as well as Oneness, Mormon Bible, Jehovah Witness materials and NWT, Socinians, Christian Scientists, Seventh Day Adventists and books by others about them, as well as world religions like Judaism, Islamicism, etc.

So if Oneness killed, tortured, raped, stole others good sand misinformed, would that be Christian to you?

reinart

I guess no evidence , since none brought forward by 125 viewers.

Interesting.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by reinart View Post
    I guess no evidence , since none brought forward by 125 viewers.

Interesting.
    yeah....You go right ahead and judge things according to how many hits they receive.....sure, sounds like a great system.......

reinart

The evidence against the trinity false church is overwhelming and none against the true Apostolic Oneness church.
    125 VIEWS AND INCAPABLE RESPONSE, SAYS ALOT.

Trinitarians ____GUILTY, Oneness saints not Guilty.