Thread: View of Holiness standards necessary for good Christian living & being Holy as He is.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
    Sleeveless blouse or tops lends one the ability to see the side of the breast at times and exposing the man or woman, especially the woman.
    We are not setting some law and gonna execute you, but going immodest will send you people to hell (among many reasons).
    I am not dealing with standards for nonbelievers, but for believers, this shows me that Trinitarians are nonbelievers, for they cannot hold any Biblical doctrine of Holiness inward or outward.
    IMMODEST DRESS, MEN AND WOMEN WEARING SKIMPY BATHING SUITS IN PUBLIC, ISAIAH speaks of exposing the thigh as nakedness, well that means alot of Trinity folks are in the same boat as nonbeleivers.
    Women wearing pants and slacks a man, thus wearing clothing pertaning to that of a man and a abomination.
    Women and some men wearing makeup, to get others to look upon them.
    Women and some men wearing Jewelery and trying to attract attention to them and not Christ.
    Cut hair on women and long hair on men, against the teachings of scripture and showing disobedience and disrespect for the sexes as God made them.
    LOW CUT TOPS, HALTER TOPS, EXPOSING BREAST, THIGH, CROTCH, all things that many Trinity women and some men do.
    Don't go overboard here. If all that you say will send a person to Hell, why did Jesus die on the cross for?
    You like so many fail to remember why Christ came and died. He came because the Law was of no effect here. We are all sinners and come short of the Glory of God. Exposing one's breast or what ever is the least of my problems, who would want to see my beast anyway?

Tom Boots

those who live modest, dress unlike the world and Trinity men and women, THAT IS WHO HE DIED FOR.
    They reject truth and Bible and follow MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (Portestantism) THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    He took me out of Trinity church, both Catholic and then Baptist and Christian Church (so called).
    No one may want to see your breast, that is not the point, it may be because of age or a problem, or weight, but young Trinity girls and other Trinity women are exposing themselves and being Ungodly and are condemned by the word for drawing attention and disobeying the Bible and our Lord in turn.

Tell me are you a man or woman?
    Men are visually stimulated and women are causing men to look upon women in lust and in turn are guilty for not being modest, shamefaced and trying to draw men to look at them.
    OUR WOMEN FOR THE MOST PART, DRESS HOLY AND NOT TRYING TO HAVE MEN LOOK AT THEIR CROTCH, BREASTS, TO THE SIDE OR FRONT EITHER WAY!!
    Our men don't go topless, wear shorts exposing the inner thigh and not to tight to draw attention to themselves.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
    those who live modest, dress unlike the world and Trinity men and women, THAT IS WHO HE DIED FOR.
    They reject truth and Bible and follow MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (Portestantism) THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    He took me out of Trinity church, both Catholic and then Baptist and Christian Church (so called).
    No one may want to see your breast, that is not the point, it may be because of age or a problem, or weight, but young Trinity girls and other Trinity women are exposing themselves and being Ungodly and are condemned by the word for drawing attention and disobeying the Bible and our Lord in turn.

Tell me are you a man or woman?
    Men are visually stimulated and women are causing men to look upon women in lust and in turn are guilty for not being modest, shamefaced and trying to draw men to look at them.
    OUR WOMEN FOR THE MOST PART, DRESS HOLY AND NOT TRYING TO HAVE MEN LOOK AT THEIR CROTCH, BREASTS, TO THE SIDE OR FRONT EITHER WAY!!
    Our men don't go topless, wear shorts exposing the inner thigh and not to tight to draw attention to themselves.
    Remember, Adam and Eve only had fig leaves, and after that 6 Billion babies.

Tom Boots

They were under a different dispensation and they chose fig leaves and were corrected by God in that there had to be a shedding of blood to cover their sins and then God used the skins to cover them as those leaves were not to his choosing under his plan.
    Oh and they didn't have 6 billion babies themselves, they had a lot of help.

But tell me, do you think that one can say they are Christian and then go and live like sin and dress and act as they please? that there is no consequence and God never had them really separated from the world?