Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
the Bible is the judge and if someone dresses immodest and wears the equivalent of their underwear as a bathing suit ir bikinit, and shorts, then they are IMMODEST AND SINNING, and that is the vast majority of Trinitarians, be they the 99% (which I believe is to harsh a percentage of fogs and fat folks) or the 1% you see as not being offesnsive because they are beautys.

Bible speaks against cut hair on women and long hair on men and jewelery and makeup and dressing in clothing pertaining to that of a man as a woman or vice versa and IMMODEST dress....low cut tops, sleeveless blouse and shirts exposing arm pits or more, halter tops exposing mid section and belly, hot pants, shorts, dresses or skirts up to high exposing the thigh, and SWIM WEAR and mis bathing (swimming).
Modesty is in the eye of the beholder, and so forth. Sleevelss blouse, now that a really really big sinner! Okay, so alittle sarcasm here, but it's called for I believe. Where do we draw the line, and who is the line drawer?
The local gevernements and States by all rights set the standards. The Federal government is to stay nutual. As a libertarian I agree with this arrangment.
The Holy Bible set standards for the believer, and not for anyone else, although anyone can aply themself to it.
I believe it is a healthy debate when groups of people go back, and forth on what is or not to be a set standard of conduct.
I don't believe God of the Holy Bible is a clothes line inspector, but he remains a heart surgeon.