Thread: John 1:1 real problems in there for Trinitarians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cheachea

So what you're saying is that you don't believe the Word of God.

Tom Boots

I believe the word of God and you don't, for if you did and if MT. 28:19 was written even as we have in most versions, then you disobey that word and do not baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, which the Apostles show by their words was in JESUS name.
    You cannot show anywhere , where anyone baptized repeating those words when baptized as in ACTS 8:16 AND 19:5 and stated to be in Acts 2;38, 10:48 and 22:16.
    YOU FOLKS CANNOT EVEN TELL US THE FIRST KNOWN BAPTIZED OR THE LAST IN SCRIPTURE , in those ***les.
    There was a formula and Trinitarian scholars state so, you follow a CHANGED CATHOLIC formula and not the Bible.

Now the oldest Hebrew text the EVAN BOHAN SHEM TOV does not have anything in the p***age about baptism or ***les.
    Eusebius ca 319 a.d. in his Proof of the Gospel 7 times in quoting the verse did not use Baptism or ***les or any reference to it, his words were close to Luke 24:47 and that teaching was to be in Jesus name.
    Now some modern Trinitarians have tried to say there was no name spoken and it is by "authority only "and no verbal ascent to a name, but that is not what History shows and is a trying to hide the fact they they know they have no support for the lies of Catholic teaching.

Tom Boots

So the evidence is against your faulty idea, but what I like is your own Mother religion the Roman cult saying in the CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA II, pg 263
    "THE BAPTISMAL FORMULA WAS CHANGED FROM THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TO THE WORDS FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE SECOND CENTURY."

TELL ME CHEACHEA, why did you avoid that quote from your mother church, that you are following a lie not from scripture, but changed by ROME!?

cheachea

Was it Jesus or The Father ?

You only have 2 options, Jesus or the Father. Please just say Jesus or the Father. Please just answer the question plainly.

Tom Boots

Jesus is the Father as the Spirit Deity and he was the man Christ Jesus the Son of God a perfect sinless man of flesh and bones.
    Jesus fulfills both roles as well as being the Paraclete the comforter see 1 Jn 2:1 for that alone with Jn 14:16-26.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
    Jesus is the Father as the Spirit Deity and he was the man Christ Jesus the Son of God a perfect sinless man of flesh and bones.
    Jesus fulfills both roles as well as being the Paraclete the comforter see 1 Jn 2:1 for that alone with Jn 14:16-26.
    Fair enough, and thank you for answering plainly.

Tom, I'm telling you man The Trinity is a true doctrine brother. I know you love The Lord Jesus Christ and I do to. Hopefully The Holy Spirit of God will reveal all Truth to you about this.

Tom Boots

I came out of that doctrine and there is not three persons or personages in the Bible as God , that is three gods.
    See you deny that Jesus is all of deity, you hold he is a part of a deity and that there is two other beings with him, Father ( who is the only true God according to John 17:1-3, so that means you worship a untrue deity) as you hold Jesus and two others with him, and believe there will be three in heaven, not a Holy One, but a corporate deity made up to have a plural one.
    Jesus is God and He begot a body and of flesh and bones and became partly his creation.
    Jesus is called God and Father in Isa. 9:6 and as well a son and child, but the prophet.
    Jesus himself stated he was our God and we his sons in Rev. 21:6-7.
    You will also see scriptures by looking in a concordance that God is the FATHER.
    The man Christ is the Son.