and you people don't do it.
Instead you repeat what is said, instead of doing what was said baptizing in the name, not names!
The name of the Father is Jesus and as well the Son and the Holy Ghost is stated to be Jesus.

Secondly the p***age is called into question regarding baptism and ***les, since Eusebius ca 315 a.d. never quoted the text as such, but rather as " Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you."
This fits with Luke's statement about the Great Commision in Luke 24:47
"And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations beginning in Jerusalem."
As well as it fitting with ACTS 2;38, 8:16, 10:48, 19:, 22:16.

The oldest Hebrew texts do no have Baptism or ***les either.

So the evidence is against your faulty idea, but what I like is your own Mother religion the Roman cult saying in the CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA II, pg 263
"THE BAPTISMAL FORMULA WAS CHANGED FROM THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TO THE WORDS FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE SECOND CENTURY."

I have many other similiar type quotes about the insertion of a faulty ***le baptism and it replacing the original Jesus name authentic formula.

like Schaff Herzog Enc.
Jerusalem Bible
James Moffett's N.T.
HASTINGS DICTIONARY OF THE BIBLE
TOM HARPUR religion editor
The Bible Commentary
In Theology of the N.T. by R. BULTMANN
DOCTRINE AND PRACTICE OF THE EARLY CHURCH BY STUART G. HALL
and more
EVIDENCE IS AGAINST YOU CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANT HARLOT WORKS.