Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John 1:1 real problems in there for Trinitarians

RealFakeHair

Wow, three persons in this room, that makes us a trinity!

Tom Boots

That is exactly what a Trinity is three men, three people, three persons each separate and not what the other is and not as God would be.

God is stated to be a person, not person in *** 13:8 and the Amplified in Gal. 3:20 makes it clear from the correct translation of heis Theos , one God, that God could only be One Person.

Tom Boots

I showed the other three text that "pros ton Theon" was translated as things pertaining to God, I believe it was by choice that Robertson who was trying to have a FTF meeting with three beings used it as with, hoping that it sufficed to have met his propping up his Trinity idea.

Heb.2:17, 5:1, Rom 15:17

I wonder why you have yet to seem to answer my questions about who and what name God is called in the p***age, that your kind needs to change the definition of God and where you make more than one God in the p***age.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
    That is exactly what a Trinity is three men, three people, three persons each separate and not what the other is and not as God would be.

God is stated to be a person, not person in *** 13:8 and the Amplified in Gal. 3:20 makes it clear from the correct translation of heis Theos , one God, that God could only be One Person.
    Houston, we have a problem.
    I admire your persistence, but as I once said about Theos; "Greek, is only a language, and I aint no Greek.
    My sinus are bothering me today so I will indulge you today, aint I nice?
    John 1;1 says The Word= Logos, and The Word= Theos, so we have a Theos, and a Logos and that make two Words.
    A Word here and a Word there, and so forth and so on. I can't see where you get only one person out of the two persons mention, but heck I once tried pulling a rabbit out of a hat, did I ever tell you about that?

MacG

After multiple requests for which grammar rules you are using and not receiving them I can only surmise that you do not know the grammar rules. What I have seen is "I believe" statements about what the Trinitarian's use of the grammar rules are made up but no mention of the rules to prove otherwise which leaves us with opinion. So how can you be sure which side is right?

And again it is not three beings.

Tom Boots

There is no grammar rules for PROS TON THEON, there is that it is what it says
    ...IN THINGS PERTAINING TO GOD and Robertson and Trinitarians do not have para ton theon and decided to insert a idea into the text and make up and pretend some grammar rule existed!!
    NO GRAMMAR RULE THAT IT IS TO BE 'WITH', but there is evidence that it should be in things pertaining to based on other Greek texts.

Now you "believe" that there is a Trinity, you won't answer what I have posted several times here on the Oneness board about your God being Trinity and then switched in mid stream and becomes individual god beings as god with God.

Now I know you hate to see beings , being mentioned, but I know that is what you actually hold, I have seen Trinitarians say NOT THREE BEINGS OR NOT BEINGS, yet there are Trinitarians who do say that, as well as I have seen Trinitarians say there is not separate persons or three separate persons and yet you people do hold such, Gene Cook in debate with David Bernard said he did not believe such and yet said it TWICE in their debate, being called out the first time and he didn't believe he had and (did when one views the tape or transcript) and then did it and didn't realize he said it , in the Q&A part of the debate.
    Wayne Grudem a false teacher also did it four times (at least) in his SYSTEMATIC ERRANT THEOLOGY Book.

If Jesus is not fully and completely God and alone, then you have three beings, Jesus and two others making up a pretend One God, who is actually three individual gods.

cheachea

@ 8:41

Tom Boots

I cannot make out a word from anyone, and who is who save it looked like someone with a bullhorn.
    No explanation of what went on and or had been going on before this.
    We're you there or just reporting with a link?

Tom Boots

MACG , you are clearly showing you have God and another being CALLED WORD WHICH IS NOT THE FIRST GOD MENTIONED, but another god.
    What you do is change willy nilly the definition of what your god is or is called.
    From Trinity to GOD AND WORD god, or GOD the FATHER for first being and for Word god become flesh , god the son (a ficitcious word for another being).

Tom Boots

I take it chechea that the people on the street corner had been there before?
    NOW you did notice that the Trinitarian said THREE SEPERATE PERSONS.
    That one god prayed unto the Father God.
    That you folks hold the third person was a bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Chechea, what type of church you attend? Baptist? Methodist? Trinity Pentecostal group, just what?
    Isee it as the Oneness people had seen these Trinity unregenerate a there before and decided to call them out with there three god heresy, there god praying to God, there son being what he was the son of.

Have you ever attended a face to face debate? Have you ever seen how the Trinitarians cannot use scripture worth a lick when confronted in such?
    I have, I have seen it and can say they look so sour pussed it is funny.

What does your church as well teach about standards? for I generally see none amongst Trinity people, and we can generally tell looking at the women.
    Last edited by Tom Boots; 06-13-2013 at 08:16 AM.

cheachea

I cannot make out a word from anyone, and who is who save it looked like someone with a bullhorn.
    No explanation of what went on and or had been going on before this.
    We're you there or just reporting with a link?

Fast Forward to the 8:40 mark in the video. It has to do with what we are talking about.

Tom Boots

Kinda like a cookout, if I don't just jump in believing that drivel, you throw your hands up and say, oh well the HolyGhost will have to lead you out of the truth you are in, into the error of the Trinity man made up doctrine.
    I ain't buying that, it is not a Biblical teaching, nor is ***le baptism or a Spirit baptism with no effects or visual appearance of such.
    Holiness absolutely destroys your church, for there is none seen outwardly and or a inward change effecting people in the many varying sect of the false church you are in.

RealFakeHair

Hey realfakehair, My team shot 70 two under and I hit a 40 foot putt to take longest putt in the outing and got a 15 ball pack of Pinnacle Gold Yellow optic *****, and did so as the leadoff first putting guy and not getting a read from others.
    6433 yds par 72 course.
    Oh, shoot, I missed a 18 inc putt yesterday, that about sums up my day!
    Hope you win a car next time.

Tom Boots

Shot my best round Friday for the year a 82 and then followed up with the worse nine holes a 49 and worse round at 95 on a different course the next day.
    Last edited by Tom Boots; 06-11-2013 at 08:18 PM.

cheachea

Kinda like a cookout, if I don't just jump in believing that drivel, you throw your hands up and say, oh well the HolyGhost will have to lead you out of the truth you are in, into the error of the Trinity man made up doctrine.
    I ain't buying that, it is not a Biblical teaching, nor is ***le baptism or a Spirit baptism with no effects or visual appearance of such.
    Holiness absolutely destroys your church, for there is none seen outwardly and or a inward change effecting people in the many varying sect of the false church you are in.

I bet you didn't even watch the video. Your Heretical Cult will Never destroy The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. When you insult "The Church " you are insulting Many believers in many different denominations like Baptist, Calvary Chapel, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist, Nazarene, ***emblies of God, Church of Christ, Catholic, Presbyterian and the list goes on and on. All these churches believe in the Trinity. Only the Heretical Cults don't believe in the Trinity.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    I bet you didn't even watch the video. Your Heretical Cult will Never destroy The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. When you insult "The Church " you are insulting Many believers in many different denominations like Baptist, Calvary Chapel, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist, Nazarene, ***emblies of God, Church of Christ, Catholic, Presbyterian and the list goes on and on. All these churches believe in the Trinity. Only the Heretical Cults don't believe in the Trinity.
    I love the word, (Heretical), but does it always go with the word (Cult)?
    Looking over your choice of faiths, I see (Church of Christ). Funny thing about that one is many believe it is a cult religion too.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I love the word, (Heretical), but does it always go with the word (Cult)?
    Looking over your choice of faiths, I see (Church of Christ). Funny thing about that one is many believe it is a cult religion too.

You are right about Church of Christ, but I think there are a few different types of churches that have that same name. Some of them are not Heretical, I can't remember the one that isn't. I've met people from the one that isn't heretical and they believe that "The Church" is all believers in The Lord Jesus Christ, even those outside the denomination.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    You are right about Church of Christ, but I think there are a few different types of churches that have that same name. Some of them are not Heretical, I can't remember the one that isn't. I've met people from the one that isn't heretical and they believe that "The Church" is all believers in The Lord Jesus Christ, even those outside the denomination.
    Good for them, but there was this one story of a woman was told by her preacher if she left her church, and attend a new one she would go to Hell. Funny thing is it was the same denomination CoC, only it was near to where she lived.
    Admit this example is extreme, but there are others.

Tom Boots

really it is a very poor video and the sound as well. I cannot make out much and not sure of either persons speech.

But can tell you, that I would have mopped the street with the poor Trinitarian with his three bogus gods.

So you are just reporting of this, not actually there.

So what am I to take from this, that two groups met on a street corner and the Oneness in truth and the Trinitarians spewing error, heresy from their cult.

Tom Boots

I did twice, first from my cell phone which was very difficult and then from my desk top at my office.
    If you count telling a blasphemous group of heretics a insult, then I guess it is so, but it is done to show that there is no three gods, false baptism, no false spiritless Spirit baptism and a false church which cannot abide in Holiness.
    THEY ARE FALSE and not Christian and I SEE YOU LUMP THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS with the Satanic Catholic daughter works.

Tell me where was your Trinity leaders, ministers, saints in the second century, since you cannot find any in the Bible blabbering about that three god triad.
    I would like a name of someone speaking such from that century.
    I don't believe any exists and see no Trinitarian able to claim any.

You say we will never destroy that errant church of yours, but sir we are delivering hundreds of thousands from it yearly!, taking out from your church and growing by leaps and bounds and your kind having the blood of the saints on their hands as well as other churches groups and religions, that your kind felt they needed to kill.
    But I viewed that youtube video and either way would not have swayed me from either positional side from the little spoken of.

Tom Boots

The Church of Christ is a fraud of and by any view if Trinitarian.
    The only true Church of Jesus Christ is the church which bares his name in baptism, is filled with his Spirit and lead by him, the ONENESS APOSTOLIC PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH.
    Not a church which has three gods and Jesus just a part of such heresy.
    That falsely follows a Catholic ***le baptism and does not hold truth of Spirit baptism and tongues and Gifts of the Spirit and one which reject modesty and Holiness Biblical standards.

ONE means a sole numeric singular one to us, to you folks it means three!

RealFakeHair

The Church of Christ is a fraud of and by any view if Trinitarian.
    The only true Church of Jesus Christ is the church which bares his name in baptism, is filled with his Spirit and lead by him, the ONENESS APOSTOLIC PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH.
    Not a church which has three gods and Jesus just a part of such heresy.
    That falsely follows a Catholic ***le baptism and does not hold truth of Spirit baptism and tongues and Gifts of the Spirit and one which reject modesty and Holiness Biblical standards.

ONE means a sole numeric singular one to us, to you folks it means three!
    If my memory is correct, I can't remember Jesus of the Holy Bible ever telling anyone such a thing.
    I do remember Jesus of the Holy Bible saying something about, selling all that you have and come follow me.

MacG

"ONENESS" Like Trinity is not in the bible. I see you are still bearing false testimony regarding the doctrine of the Trinity. You know the Trinity doctrine is not as you present it to be. You willfully bear false witness this is not any better than gossip and slander.

Tom Boots

Oneness is not what I call my God, you call your three god deity Trinity because you hold three persons, which ain't in the Bibe either.
    I speak of Oneness as to God being a sole numeric in number and who is Jesus, the Lord God Almighty, you call your deity A OR THE Trinity, because you believe that the word defines a three being godhead, which is not spoken of.
    I am saying truth and where there has abeen a battle since your kind made up this idea for the pagans gentiles in olden days and what was never taught in the Bible or 2nd century, so where and who was the persons who held this 3rd century heretical teaching?

You and your church start off with a idea called Trinity until confronted with scripture that you must then change what your deity idea is about and insert persons and different wording as in John 1:1, if God is the Trinity in the first part of the text then it would be in the next.

Tom Boots

The Hebrews did not hold a Trinity, you must show that, you must show one is three and not what they said HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD GOD IS ONE LORD ,nothing meant to indicate any plurality of beings or persons, wasn't in their language.
    Mal. 2:10 "Have we not all ONE FATHER? hath not ONE GOD created us?..."
    So it was to mean three?

John 1:18 NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANYTIME; {so the Son is not God, but just what it says "Son"} [for they saw the Son]
    THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHICH IS IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER, HE HATH DECLARED HIM."

Jesus did not always have to make certain statements, he gave by His Spirit these truths for his Apostles to state.

BUT NO ONE SAID TRINITY, THREE PERSONS, BEINGS, PLURAL PERSONS, in describing something made up.

Jesus was as the Christ of God, the Son.
    Jesus as to His Spirit nature was the LORD GOD, OUR FATHER.

ISA. 9:6, REV. 21:6-7