Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
I ask this question to Trinitarians is God a Trinity or not?
Maybe we can figure it out.

Is God able to be seen or not?
Yes and no. jn14:8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? "
John 6:46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father." Seems neither the one from God nor the Father is God here unless they both are.

Is God a man?
Yes and no. Jn1:14 "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us" Jn4:24"God is spirit"

Is God flesh and bones?
There is one equal to God who became flesh and bone. Phil 2

Is God able to sit face to face with himself as another being?
There is only one God but then excepting the One who is from God; He has seen the Father." John 6:46 Sounds like He is with the Father. Jn17:5 Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. REV1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him

Where was the Holy Spirit God in all this about John 1:1?
Not there but in the immediate context of verse 14 Jn1:14 "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us" via Luke 1 “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you".