Sorry didn't check that should be Galatians 3:20not 2:20.
Gal. 3:20 Amplified says God is one Person, not persons or three persons.

Yes I was trying to explain that with gives the connotation used by Trinitarians that something an be along side of and not pertaining to God.
Theos God was not modified in the other three pros ton theon p***ages as "with", but pertained to God, just like it should have been in Jn 1:1.
The Word is not another person, being, en***y to be with it as Robertson in his word pictures of the N.T. Tries to make it, that would be more than one God.

Notice it says "the same" ,and not like many modern versions HE for the Word-Logos.

We explain it that in the beginning the Logos of God, his idea, thoughts were pertaining to him, [with]{if you keep it in proper context, that it was not a being or person but something he had withhim and always did as. To his ideas and thoughts which eventually expressed them as
As a plan or idea.
As spoken word
As a written word
As a Living word the idea made real.

Phil. 2:5 does not say before his incarnation in that verse.
Matter of fact that is a clear attempt to insert a idea into the verse.
The son ofGod was knot eternal, but was begotten not eternally, but in TIME!
Was made (something Trinitarian creeds deny and I believe mostTrinitarians hold versus made as Gal. 4:4 says).
Was born in time.

Let me ask can God die in your religion?
Or God's Son?
What is God's son to you, another God or god being?
Or a flesh and bones human perfect and sinless or a hybrid god-man second to another almost always referred to as God and always as Father?
I believe you folks have the problem of any of your gods dying and if all three do, we'll you are in trouble, for you haven't way of getting them out of hell if that be the case and God can die.
Oneness say that the Son of, not God the Son died.
Son, the man Christ Jesus according to scripture 1Tim. 2:5.
Son= the flesh and bones of Jesus Christ the Son or tabernacle of God, Luke 24:39.

The Greek is against the idea of persons.
The English is plain that God is Spirit and not his own Son, the man Christ a flesh and bones human in which God indwelt as Father the Spirit deity 2 Cor. 5:19, Jn 14:10-11.