Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
The three something's godhead, what a hoot!Just why we see you people with what we say is three persons from your own explanation.
You pray to the Father in the name of Jesus, but don't believe for a instant that he is what scripture and Jesus himself says he is, The Father Isa. 9:6, Rev. 21:6-7 and many other scriptures saying GOD is the Father.
Instead you come up with a bogus Son of God being the God he is Son of.

You see it's red cant for three manifestations of the same God, when we show that God was manifested in the flesh 1 Tim.3:16 and you denyit, I stead you want to have what scripture never says and that's three persons or three somethings!

S rapture speaks of the Spirit of Godbeing manifest, but you deny that, but there is three something's, which if each is called god, then each is a god.

You people abuse words like echad and deny that it means in referring to God, a sole numerical one, but instead like gentile paganists of old means a plurality, which got them in trouble with the Hebrew man who held one God, as one Lord.
You destroy the word Elohim and throw out how they held it and it is now suppose to mean God is a group and something's, that you better like to all persons and whichI see three individuals as three gods.

See Macg, I came out and recanted and repented of being a Trinitarian, it was not there, cannot be found and was a most hateful bloody religion.So I know how the Catholic man thought or the Protestants taught, I came from thatTrinity cult.

How is it confusing to believe that , In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Jesus and the Word was Jesus?
But no, you got two gods there and cannot even abide by your church's own definition and term God means The Trinity.
You then try to hammer me for merely showing you call your gods that, but don' twang to actually hold it as such.
TRY JUST GIVING THE FALSE TERM UP.
My advice isn't always taken, but heck I give it anyways, just be careful how you speak or type concerning the Holy Ghost.