Thread: BOOTS AND CHECHEA DISCUSSION One God Jesus versus junior dead god son Jesus...

Tom Boots

Default BOOTS AND CHECHEA DISCUSSION One God Jesus versus junior dead god son Jesus...

...other other false doctrine Cheachea holds as a Trinitrian.
    If not Godhead, Jesus name baptism, Spirit baptism with tongues, Holiness, Salvation, ***hing, historical record.

alanmolstad

worst topic ever.

unknown subject, mixed-up ***le....no other following comments...
    even within the single post we see that there was an editing and that this person Tom Boots never got around to reading his post to see something needed to be fixed, or he simply did not care to fix it.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    worst topic ever.

unknown subject, mixed-up ***le....no other following comments...
    even within the single post we see that there was an editing and that this person Tom Boots never got around to reading his post to see something needed to be fixed, or he simply did not care to fix it.

LOLS, I think he got banned.

reinart

Well I see he was banned according to a word under his name..."banned", so may have been hard to fix.
    {anyone know why He was banned and seems to be rather long banning as far as I see on most boards is temporary, that post was June of 2013}.
    I see that the editing was like I have seen from a few other posts that a word with the three letters as in making t i t l e at the beginning are set to restrictive, third or fourth time I see it and not in the word itself, but in any word with those three together.

Now as to topic matter for debate, well Oneness would be defending Jesus as the one true God and Father and denying a Jesus as a second, a junior, a member of a triad or godhead.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by reinart View Post
    Well I see he was banned according to a word under his name..."banned", so may have been hard to fix.
    {anyone know why He was banned and seems to be rather long banning as far as I see on most boards is temporary, that post was June of 2013}.
    I see that the editing was like I have seen from a few other posts that a word with the three letters as in making t i t l e at the beginning are set to restrictive, third or fourth time I see it and not in the word itself, but in any word with those three together.

Now as to topic matter for debate, well Oneness would be defending Jesus as the one true God and Father and denying a Jesus as a second, a junior, a member of a triad or godhead.
    maybe he became a twosome?

reinart

I noticed your location ; you really live on 17th hole at the Masters? or just like Golf?

RealFakeHair

I noticed your location ; you really live on 17th hole at the Masters? or just like Golf?
    Hint, no one lives on the 17 hole of the Masters, and no one likes golf, but they can be obsessed by it.

reinart

a course I would love to play one time, The Masters is considered the number one course in the world to want to play that most cannot.
    I have never been there, and didn't know if any houses were close.

RealFakeHair

a course I would love to play one time, The Masters is considered the number one course in the world to want to play that most cannot.
    I have never been there, and didn't know if any houses were close.
    There are no permanent residents at the Augusta National, however there are cottages, the most famous is Butler. and Eisenhower cabin.

alanmolstad

still the worst ***le and topic ever....