Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, Just What King of Stuff is Going on in those Temples?

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I don't want to stray from mormonism here too far but I heard Osteen deny the Lord on national tv.. Smith didn't have the honor of such a wide denial as Osteen, but it was still before men. Jesus will therefore deny them both before the Father.. IHS jim
    You "heard" that huh?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    You "heard" that huh?

Well at least he has a hot wife, alittle nutty, but hot.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Well at least he has a hot wife, alittle nutty, but hot.
    Ask an airline stewardess about her.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

You "heard" that huh?

What that Osteem denied Jesus or that Smith did? IHS jim

James Banta

Osteen or Smith. IHS jim

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Flight Attendant.. Some of these people are men these days... IHS jim

Sir

What that Osteem denied Jesus or that Smith did? IHS jim
    I forgot I need to keep it really simple here.

You said, "I don't want to stray from mormonism here too far but I heard Osteen deny the Lord on national tv."

I said, "You heard that huh?"

So obviously I am questioning that you heard Osteen deny the Lord.

Sir

Flight Attendant.. Some of these people are men these days... IHS jim
    She wrote "stewardess" because it was a female stewardess that had a specific incident with Mrs. Osteen.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Thats, what I meant my nutty, but she is still hot.

James Banta

I forgot I need to keep it really simple here.

You said, "I don't want to stray from mormonism here too far but I heard Osteen deny the Lord on national tv."

I said, "You heard that huh?"

So obviously I am questioning that you heard Osteen deny the Lord.
    Ok then there is no question is there.. IHS jim

Sir

Ok then there is no question is there.. IHS jim
    Actually, yes, it was a question. In English, when a question is formed, it is followed by a symbol like this "?". For example, in your above statement, you probably should've put a "?" given the structure of your comment is normal for a question.

I also explained that I was asking about what you heard.

If you want to read it as a rhetorical question in which you don't need to answer, that's fine.

If you simply don't have an answer and cannot back up your claim, that's fine too.

At this point, I can tell that having an intelligent conversation with you is futile since obviously your responses are representative of an elementary child. I did try to keep it as simple as I could, but even then one cannot expect everyone to understand simple things.

Tell Valerie "Hi".

James Banta

Actually, yes, it was a question. In English, when a question is formed, it is followed by a symbol like this "?". For example, in your above statement, you probably should've put a "?" given the structure of your comment is normal for a question.

I also explained that I was asking about what you heard.

If you want to read it as a rhetorical question in which you don't need to answer, that's fine. If you simply don't have an answer and cannot back up your claim, that's fine too.

At this point, I can tell that having an intelligent conversation with you is futile since obviously your responses are representative of an elementary child. I did try to keep it as simple as I could, but even then one cannot expect everyone to understand simple things.
    It sure looked rhetorical to me and I ignored it. BUT if you need it answered, fine. This wasn't much if a question.. You asked "You "heard" that huh?" My answer is Yes.. Not from a anti source but directly from him.. You didn't see it sorry.. You should Pay attention! The rest of your statement here is nothing more than a personal attack and in ignored.. Except in a message I didn't think you would ignore.. IHS jim

Tell Valerie "Hi".

Sir

It sure looked rhetorical to me and I ignored it. BUT if you need it answered, fine. This wasn't much if a question.. You asked "You "heard" that huh?" My answer is Yes.. Not from a anti source but directly from him.. You didn't see it sorry.. You should Pay attention! The rest of your statement here is nothing more than a personal attack and in ignored.. Except in a message I didn't think you would ignore.. IHS jim

Tell Valerie "Hi".
    It wasn't a personal attack.

In fact......when you run to tattle on me to Jill, make sure you hit the REPORT ****on and not the REPUTATION ****on because then *I* get your tattle in MY Inbox!! LOL

(From my Inbox, with the same typos and everything. I think you meant this for Jill ):

Being called a child has made me unwill to deal wuth sir.. I ask you to make sure that none of us has to endure his insults..
    By the way, you obviously did not read carefully that I said "your responses are representative of an elementary child". Notice I said your RESPONSES (not YOU) and I made it a simile, not calling you a child.

But LIKE A CHILD, you ran to tell mommy that your feelings got hurt.

Go figure.
    Last edited by Sir; 07-11-2013 at 12:04 AM.

James Banta

It wasn't a personal attack.

In fact......when you run to tattle on me to Jill, make sure you hit the REPORT ****on and not the REPUTATION ****on because then *I* get your tattle in MY Inbox!! LOL

(From my Inbox, with the same typos and everything. I think you meant this for Jill ):

By the way, you obviously did not read carefully that I said "your responses are representative of an elementary child". Notice I said your RESPONSES (not YOU) and I made it a simile, not calling you a child.

But LIKE A CHILD, you ran to tell mommy that your feelings got hurt.

Go figure.
    Nope not a word of this is a personal attack.. It's just something that you don't see coming from any of the Christians here.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

So were have are already doing same sex sealing?

alanmolstad

Nope not a word of this is a personal attack.. It's just something that you don't see coming from any of the Christians here.. IHS jim
    Amen!

I looked over this topic and although Im not sure what it was really about underneath it all, for the most part I dont find too much here worth the time to have read.

dberrie2000

That is interesting.. Not discussing the rites of the temple may I ask you why being sealed to anyone is important at all?
    Why would an eternal marriage in heaven be important?

Revelation 19:7-9---King James Version (KJV)
    7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
    8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
    9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.