Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
That's interesting, James, but really has nothing to do with what I posted. I was speaking of Mormonism, specifically, not "pigs" or satanism or any other kind ism. You are indulging in hyperbole, as usual.
Oh Libby that was an example to show that a man could invent a different Jesus.. The Jesus Mormonism has invented is the same kind of thing. The work of a man's imagination. You know that the Bible teaches that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one God.. Any Jesus other than the One called the Mighty God the Everlasting Father, The Word that has always been with God, The God who God from everlasting to everlasting. The God if whom no other was formed before or after is a mere invention of the mind of men and is therefore am idol built in his thoughts if not of wood and stone.. I hope you understand better.. Even liberals are saved in the Kingdom of God. Not because they are any more or less valiant for the faith than any other believer but because of the Grace of God and their faith in Jesus.. Hope this helps.. IHS jim