Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips on how to "evangelize"

James Banta

[nrajeffreturns;147025]They become your words if you borrow them to use against other people. Then you own them, Jim.
    Just like if you tell someone "Get behind me, satan," you can't weasel out of responsibility for what you said by claiming "Hey, it wasn't ME who said it, it was Jesus."
    Nonsense! We (Mankind) are all sinners, each and everyone of us (Romans 3:23).. In our first birth we are all born under the curse and are children of wrath, children of the devil. Therefore we MUST be born again. Born from above.. Then and only then do we become the children of God. I agree with God in this doctrine.. All those outside Jesus who is God are of their father the Devil.. Sorry if you don't like the truth.. I am not trying to get out of anything or dodge anything in saying that..

It seemed that way, if you think the LDS fall into the same category as the Pharisees who Jesus was addressing.

"If we say we have no sin, we are liars and the truth is not in us." Doesn't that apply to the ministers of those churches?
    Anyone that believes that we are saved by grace AFTER ALL WE CAN DO is in the same cl*** as the Pharisees, believing that they can earn what it takes the Blood of God in Jesus to pay for.. You don't like being seen as Pharisaical then stop acting like Pharisees.. Look to God as the mean to become perfect not your own strength. Stop looking to a man that first teaches that God won't give a commandment unless he prepares a way to keep that command. and then tells his followers their god has dismissed them from keeping a commandment because of the actions of other men that are resisting them.. Tell me when did God rescind He changed the nature of God from the trinitarian truth (2 Nephi 31:21) to that of a polytheistic view of Gods (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473). A view that he lied saying he has ALWAYS PREACHED that there are three gods.

Yes, such as "Slavery in the USA is approved by God in the Bible." That is a doctrine that was taught by ministers in 1820, but it's not of God. It is a manmade doctrine.
    Is slavery a nan made doctrine really? Paul told the believers that were slaves they should become free if they could but to be content in the condition they were when they were called (1 Corinthians 7:21-24). |Slavery was a condition that was accessible in the Bible. I was a legal ins***ution of US law.. Doesn't the LDS church believe that the USA was divinely inspired? So mormonism also agreed with slavery in saying that.

You need to read the BOM again, Jim, so you can understand how wrong you are.
    Really did you miss this?

Jacob 2:24
    Behold, David and Solomon truly had many wives and concubines, which thing was abominable before me, saith the Lord.

Looks like you need the study more than I do.

You mean He saw the kingdom of God in their hearts? (Jesus likened the kingdom of God to leaven...)
    In that it will grow and fill the whole earth.. READ THE CONTEXT..

But aren't you teaching hatred of LDS if you're accusing all LDS of being children of Satan?
    Do you somehow believe such words will make people LOVE the LDS????
    Nope just trying to awaken then as to their proper place before a holy God.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

Me: "But aren't you teaching hatred of LDS if you're accusing all LDS of being children of Satan?"

Jim: "Nope just trying to awaken then as to their proper place before a holy God.. IHS jim "

Then LDS leaders were just doing that, too-- just trying to awaken Christendom as to their proper place before a holy God.

So you can't say it was teaching hatred of Christians, unless you want to be guilty of a hypocritical double standard like the Pharisees had.

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    "Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your p***ion for your faith, teach me about it through your comp***ion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give."

- Cory Booker, mayor of Newark, New Jersey
    I like it.

Libby

Thanks, Papa. I liked it, too.

RealFakeHair

Originally Posted by Libby
    "Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your p***ion for your faith, teach me about it through your comp***ion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give."

I like it.

Who's Cory Booker?

MacG

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Originally Posted by Libby

I like it.

Who's Cory Booker?
    uh, Mayor of Newark?

RealFakeHair

Quoting the Mayor of a run-down-broken yankee city. Now that's priceless. Quote him, but don't invest in him.

Pa Pa

As do I, but with love...love and kindness drive others way.

Libby

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Quoting the Mayor of a run-down-broken yankee city. Now that's priceless. Quote him, but don't invest in him.
    I know very little about Booker, but I do like this quote. Don't tell me what you believe. Show me what you believe by your actions and how you treat people.

Novato

I know very little about Booker, but I do like this quote. Don't tell me what you believe. Show me what you believe by your actions and how you treat people.
    Hi Libs,

I pray all is well with and yours. I think of you often.

Much love,

Novato.

Libby

Hi Novato! I'm very well, thank you. I hope you and yours are well, also.

James Banta

[Libby;147019]I don't think we should be comparing ourselves to the Lord. His judgment is perfect. Ours is not.
    Why shouldn't we compare ourselves with the |Lord.. Is He not the PERFECT example? He judged the hypocrisy of the religious men of His day. I follow Him in doing the same thing.
    They believed they were righteous for living the Law. The LDS believe the same thing.. They are perfect only on living by the law given to them by Joseph Smith. Going beyond faith in Jesus they add Baptism, laying on of hand and enduring to the end in righteousness.. The take the Holy God and transform him into the likeness of a man. They deny that he is one Lord and teach that there are three God.. I do judge this error, I call it what it is a a works based teaching of anti Christian polytheism.

Also, I don't believe anyone wants a laundry list of "good deeds". How we treat people is fairly evident, even online (most of the time).
    In James 2 The Holy Spirit offers a list of good works that should be seen in the life of a Christian. Are you now going to dictate to God what should be included and what should be excluded from His word? When did you receive such authority?

I'm not judging you or anyone in particular. I just liked this quote...and, the one Mac added from Ravi Zacharias', as well. I remember hearing him talk about perverting the message with our sin. Used to listen to a lot of his talks. Very powerful speaker who always makes me think.
    For someone that isn't being judgmental you sure have the sound of it as you condemn me for imitating the Lord in His judgments. Stop worrying what I do and follow Jesus.. That was His commandment to Peter as He questioned Jesus about John on the shores of Galilee after the resurrection.. "What if I should want Him to live till I come again, You follow me".. So stop worrying about how God uses me Libby, you follow Him!

So, the quote I provided in the OP was not directed at anyone in particular. Just food for thought, to whomever can hear it.
    I say the same thing about your statement in the OP.. STOP worrying about how the Lord uses other Christians and you concentrate on following |Him how ever He decides to use you.. IHS Jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 08-12-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Libby

Why shouldn't we compare ourselves with the |Lord..
    I already said why. We do not have perfect judgment. He does. We are not omniscient. He is. His judgment is perfect. Ours will always be flawed.

Besides, we are primarily instructed to spread the "Good News", love our neighbor as ourselves, and feed the poor...not judge people. Judgment is best left to God.

STOP worrying about how the Lord uses other Christians and you concentrate on following
    Who's worried? It was food for thought. Take it or leave it.

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Why shouldn't we compare ourselves with the |Lord.. Is He not the PERFECT example?
    You aren't allowed to compare yourself to Jesus if you are anti-Joseph Smith and you accused him of blasphemy for comparing himself with Jesus.

They believed they were righteous for living the Law. The LDS believe the same thing..
    If Jesus says that those who obey Him are righteous, do you really want to disagree with Him?
    If obeying Christ isn't the way to righteousness, then pray tell us Jim: What IS the way?

Stop worrying what I do and follow Jesus.. So stop worrying about how God uses me Libby, you follow Him!
    YOU stop worrying what the LDS do, Jim. Stop worrying about how God uses them, Jim, you follow Him and just worry about your own self.

James Banta

[nrajeffreturns;147215]You aren't allowed to compare yourself to Jesus if you are anti-Joseph Smith and you accused him of blasphemy for comparing himself with Jesus.
    You are sure right I did that.. I should be called on that because when when I do it I see my failings, and Smith saw his greatness.. I say My sins show clearly in the light of His glory. I do it and see His greatness my my unworthiness. Seems to be that I was wrong, we should all compare ourselves to Jesus.. It would make is all see just what a Mighty God He is, Make us all see that He is our everlasting Father. BUT, if it make us puff ourselves up, of it make us think the we can do ANYTHING that He couldn't do we need to be ashamed.. Even in holding a Church together Smith has paled in what the Lord Jesus has done. It hasn't even bed 200 Years since Smith organized his Church. It has been more that 2,000 years since Jesus said "...I will build my Church and even the gates of Hell won't stand against it". For this discussion I don't mind anything you might want to call the Rock.. To me the Rock is Jesus Himself but you can go ahead and call it what ever is in your mind.. So to say in a boast that "I have done more than any man has and not even Jesus did a work such as I in holding a church together". His comparison lead to boasting not to conviction.. By all means compare yourself with the Mighty God and see just how low you are in that comparison.. Don't worry if you do find that you are better than him in any way many of us will set you straight..

If Jesus says that those who obey Him are righteous, do you really want to disagree with Him?
    If obeying Christ isn't the way to righteousness, then pray tell us Jim: What IS the way?
    I don't disagree with him at all.. It's just that NO ONE OBEYS HIM... If we could then He wouldn't had needed to die for us.. Since we can't obey Him, Jesus (God) came up with a solution for our sins..

2 Corinthians 5:21
    For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

And how do we get in on such a great deal?

Romans 4:5
    But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

YOU stop worrying what the LDS do, Jim. Stop worrying about how God uses them, Jim, you follow Him and just worry about your own self.
    Oh My that sounds like a direct command.. I have one from a Higher commanded that supersedes your commands..

Matthew 28:19-20
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

You say stop, He says Go. You say STOP He says Teach. Peter was told these words about John.. John believed in and followed the Lord. God used Him for His glory. It was not up to Peter to be concerned about how God was going to do so.. The LDS believe in a mult itude of Gods, three of which they hold are the Gods of this world. Since the LDS deny what Jesus taught about God (Mark 12:29), they must be taught about God and his ways from scratch.. That is the commission Jesus gave His disciples, it is the authority for my concern for the LDS.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

It's just that NO ONE OBEYS HIM...
    If you are correct, then He is the author of salvation to no one. (But you are not correct, so hallelujah)

Since the anti-LDS deny what Paul taught about Jesus (Heb.5:9), they must be taught about Jesus and his ways from scratch.

And how do we get in on such a great deal?
    By loving Him and knowing. And if you love Him and want to know Him and thus have eternal life (John 17:3), you need to keep His commandments. In other words, obey Him. How else do you expect Him to tell you "Well done, good and faithful servant" ??

You say stop, He says Go.
    Actually, YOU said, to Libby, "Stop worrying what I do and follow Jesus.."

Since the LDS deny what Jesus taught about God (Mark 12:29), they must be taught about God and his ways from scratch.
    Uh, LDS don't deny this:

Mark 12:29 Common English Bible (CEB)

29 Jesus replied, “The most important one is Israel, listen! Our God is the one Lord,

LDS believe that the God of Israel was the one Lord, called Yahweh or Jehovah, who we know as Jesus Christ.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Libby

James, most LDS think that you and others are the ones who need to be "taught". That's why they send out an army of missionaries everyday.

Most people, who think they "know" something are very anxious to p*** it along...that's natural. The older I get the less I "know"....and that's okay; I think that is a sort of "knowing", in itself, when you finally realize you don't know much of anything, for sure.

James Banta

James, most LDS think that you and others are the ones who need to be "taught". That's why they send out an army of missionaries everyday.

Most people, who think they "know" something are very anxious to p*** it along...that's natural. The older I get the less I "know"....and that's okay; I think that is a sort of "knowing", in itself, when you finally realize you don't know much of anything, for sure.
    I guess you didn't see when I said that I an only a poor student of God's word.. I claim no great knowledge.. I am glad to see that you don't either.. When it comes to the army of missionaries, well I do have a small leg up on a teenager that has never barely read the BofM once and never read the whole Bible ever.. What truth they KNOW is that the learned man in Isaiah 29:11 couldn't read the sealed book, but the Unlearned man "could?".. And that Ezek 37:16-20 is all about books of scripture.. That is what they know.. It is all such babies don't know that is scary.. They don't know that God said that no God but Himself has ever been God, or ever will be.. That the Trinity isn't some evil invented by the Bishops that attended the conference of Nicaea in AD 325, but exists in the BofM in 2 Nephi 31:21 and affirmed by Amulek in Alma 11..

I totally understand feeling dumber daily.. I had teenagers too.. IHS jim

James Banta

I already said why. We do not have perfect judgment. He does. We are not omniscient. He is. His judgment is perfect. Ours will always be flawed.

Besides, we are primarily instructed to spread the "Good News", love our neighbor as ourselves, and feed the poor...not judge people. Judgment is best left to God.

Who's worried? It was food for thought. Take it or leave it.
    And I showed you why we should compare ourselves with Him It is by sin we see our need for Jesus and His grace.. If we see ourselves as being as Good as Him that is evil.. Smith showed us pure evil in saying he could do something that Jesus couldn't do.. You want to tell me that he is not to be held responsible for such statements? Are we to judge murder, how about rape? Libbly there are things we must judge and no allow to grow in our society.. IHS jim

Libby

If there is absolute proof of evil, we should denounce it, James. But, I don't think that is really the case with Joseph Smith. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe he was a prophet and I'm sure he sinned, as we all do, but so much of his life is a question mark and can really be argued either way. I'm not going to waste my time denouncing him or the church. I figure people are mostly smart enough to figure it out for themselves...or they are genuinely getting spiritual upliftment from this church. I wish them peace and God's blessings.

James Banta

[nrajeffreturns;147228]If you are correct, then He is the author of salvation to no one. (But you are not correct, so hallelujah)
    Please oh please tell me that you have always been obedient.. I really want you to say it just one time...

Since the anti-LDS deny what Paul taught about Jesus (Heb.5:9), they must be taught about Jesus and his ways from scratch.
    1. Are you sure Paul was the writer to the Hebrews.. Please show me a reference that makes that clear I really want to knpw that is the truth or not..
    2. What does obeying Him include? Does it mean we are held to obey all the commandments of God. Not just as well as we can but obeying Hum completely? Matthew 5:48!
    3. If we are called to be perfect as the Father is perfect then should me like Jesus be obedient to the cross as He was?
    4. Maybe we Christiana though faith in Jesus can be seen as obedient in ALL ways through the obedience of Jesus (II Cor. 5:21)?

Have the LDS changed the Bible they see as the most correct from the KJV to the CEB? We can use that one just as well.. The One God that is spoken of in Mark 12:29 is God Period! What does Gos say one of His attributes is?

Malachi 3:6
    For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

The same God that told us that He doesn't know that there are any other Gods (Isaiah 44:8), told us both though Moses (Deut 6:4) and in Jesus (Mark 12:29) that "Our Lord, is One Lord.. Do the LDS also agree that Jesus is the God that spoke though Isaiah and said that no other God existed before Him (Isaiah 43:10-11).. How does that work can you explain it? So far I have never seen any attempt from any of you to do so.. I have seen some of you (LDS) saying that is "Only for this world". Ok I'll allow you to limit God in that p***age that way, but it still means that there was No God formed before the God speaking in this p***age.. Therefore it can't be Jesus because the LDS teach that He was spiritually born of the Father in heaven while the Father was God.. BUT it can't be the Father either because this God tells us that that no God was formed after Him and the LDS teach that Jesus was formed after the Father.. There is no way that this p***age can be forced to fit into mormonism.. BUT the doctrine of the Trinity, it fits into this p***age like a glove.. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit aren't three Gods that became Gods at different times. They are one God who have always been God, eternally.. The God of Israel is GOD.. There is no other.. None was ever formed other Than He, Not before, not after..

Actually, YOU said, to Libby, "Stop worrying what I do and follow Jesus.."

Uh, LDS don't deny this:

Mark 12:29 Common English Bible (CEB)

29 Jesus replied, “The most important one is Israel, listen! Our God is the one Lord,

LDS believe that the God of Israel was the one Lord, called Yahweh or Jehovah, who we know as Jesus Christ.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Since I am Biblical here and mormon doctrine doesn't seem to bother with believing what the Bible teaches That "Nice try" comment is false and the truth remains in the doctrines of the Bible, not in the doctrines of mormonism..

By loving Him and knowing. And if you love Him and want to know Him and thus have eternal life (John 17:3), you need to keep His commandments. In other words, obey Him. How else do you expect Him to tell you "Well done, good and faithful servant" ??
    The question again is ARE YOU OBEDIENT? The Bible says NO! It says all have sinned (Romans 3:23); it says that "But we are ALL as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." (Isaiah 64:5). God's solution for this problem IN all of us is the cross. You refuse to know even the little of Him that we can know. Those attributes explained in the Bible.. You deny that He is eternally God (Psalm 90:2).. You deny that He created all things (Col 1:16). You deny that the Father is a Person of Spirit (John 4:24). that He is invisible (Col:1:15). You deny that God is one Lord (Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29). That nothing and no one was made a God before Him or after Him (Isaiah 43:10).. Can you really expect to be called His good and faithful servant and deny Him is all these ways? IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 08-15-2013 at 08:21 PM.

nrajeffreturns

Please oh please tell me that you have always been obedient.. I really want you to say it just one time...
    I bet you do. I bet you salivate at the thought that I would. You are doomed to disappointment, however.

For me to say I have always been obedient would be as false a claim as the claim that Jesus isn't the author of salvation to all who obey Him.

1. Are you sure Paul was the writer to the Hebrews.
    My KJV says he is. Are you saying the translators of the KJV made mistakes?

2. What does obeying Him include?
    Man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

3. If we are called to be perfect as the Father is perfect then should me like Jesus be obedient to the cross as He was?
    We are commanded to be like Jesus in all ways that applicable to us.

4. Maybe we Christiana though faith in Jesus can be seen as obedient in ALL ways through the obedience of Jesus (II Cor. 5:21)?
    You need to obey Jesus if you want eternal life. He can't follow His own commandments FOR you. That won't do it. He wants you to obey Him because He knows that's the only way you can be truly happy.

Since I am Biblical here
    If you are, then you're being obedient--something you just claimed is impossible for you to do.

James Banta

[nrajeffreturns;147254]I bet you do. I bet you salivate at the thought that I would. You are doomed to disappointment, however.

For me to say I have always been obedient would be as false a claim as the claim that Jesus isn't the author of salvation to all who obey Him.
    No matter, since you wouldn't say you are obedient you are saying you are NOT obedient.. Since that is true and you are not obedience, you admit that you can't be saved, and that by your own interpretation of the Bible.. You have FAILED TO BE OBEDIENT..

My KJV says he is. Are you saying the translators of the KJV mae mistakes?
    They were human but remember there wasn't just one of them doing the work. It was a team of translators so I would have to say NO. I am saying that English is a living language.. Even to the point of allowing a negative word to became a positive word.. Saying you are or being called "BAD" is a good thing in the language now depending on the context of the statement. In the KJV LOVE is called CHARITY. In modern English charity is giving time, goods, and funds to support the poor.. Love and charity don't have the same meaning as they did in 1611..

Man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
    And you have admitted that you don't do this.. So salvation is out of your reach.. Even in LDS repentance you have to remember and repent of your sin.. This is wild because as I have pointed out you don't keep the feasts that were commanded by God.. Not even the P***over. So What good is it that God pronounces that His feasts are perpetual and we are commanded to keep them. Most people today don't even know when they are to be kept, much less keep them.. You haven't been obedient to every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.. Remember God said He changes NOT (Malachi 3:6)..

We are commanded to be like Jesus in all ways that applicable to us.
    This is the mormon way. You don't like what the scriptures teach so you add to them and thereby change the meaning. Be like Jesus (Only as it is applicable to us).. Thank you so showing what mormonism does to scripture "...be conformed to the image of his Son..." (Romans 8:29). I left out the reference to predestination because I know how much you hate a verse that supports Calvinism. Still what did you just do? You added "that applicable to us" to God's simple command to be conformed to the image of Jesus.. Again THANK YOU..

You need to obey Jesus if you want eternal life. He can't follow His own commandments FOR you. That won't do it. He wants you to obey Him because He knows that's the only way you can be truly happy. If you are, then you're being obedient--something you just claimed is impossible for you to do.
    And by your own admission you say that you don't obey him.. hummm. Then you say Jesus can't be our righteousness, our obedience. But I showed you in the Bible where it teaches that is just what Jesus did.

2 Cor 5:21
    For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

But you say we must do that on our own.. Who is right here, the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul or you? Do you think I have any question about that?

I never said I didn't try to follow Jesus and to live as He has commanded I said that You, Me, all men fail. And in so failing become guilty of the whole law (James 2:10). Therefore I will agree with God that before His righteousness in our own works we are all murderers, and adulterers, a thieves, and idolaters, and all the other sins that any man has ever committed.. Jesus took all that off us giving us His righteousness and taking that sin to the cross.. Like Paul all I have to boast in is the love and grace that Jesus has shown me in doing the work of cleansing me. I didn't deserve it; He did it because of His grace through a faith He has given me. I Boast Only that I have a Mighty God, am Everlasting Father such as He.. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 08-16-2013 at 09:13 AM.

James Banta

If there is absolute proof of evil, we should denounce it, James. But, I don't think that is really the case with Joseph Smith. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe he was a prophet and I'm sure he sinned, as we all do, but so much of his life is a question mark and can really be argued either way. I'm not going to waste my time denouncing him or the church. I figure people are mostly smart enough to figure it out for themselves...or they are genuinely getting spiritual upliftment from this church. I wish them peace and God's blessings.
    If you believe Jesus is a pig and His temple is a mud hole in the yard and you feel uplifted in that lie you think that is fine and the people to have believed that don't need to come to he that is the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE.. The Person who teaches us that there is no salvation OUTSIDE Himself. But those that believe on the Pig are fine because of some pig spiritual "upliftment"? Libby that is liberal nonsense.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

No matter, since you wouldn't say you are obedient you are saying you are NOT obedient..
    Nice try doing that old anti-LDS trick of changing your original claim into something else, and hoping no one would notice.

Your "challenge" was

"pease oh please tell me that you have always been obedient.. I really want you to say it just one time..."

and now it's "you are saying you are NOT obedient."

Which is a different thing. Suppose you used to be late for meetings, but now you are punctual. If someone said "pease oh please tell me that you have always been punctual" you'd be lying if you claimed you had. Now, what if that person then said "Aha! You are saying you are NOT punctual!" -- would that person be making a logical, valid conclusion?

Obviously not, but that's what you did.

Since that is true and you are not obedience, you admit that you can't be saved, and that by your own interpretation of the Bible..
    That is quite false. I wish you understood the gospel, because if you did, then you could rise above the defeatist, fatalistic Calvinism that keeps you oblivious to the glorious truth of Jesus' gospel and to your potential and the good that you are capable of. It's totally false to say that because a person hasn't always been obedient, he can't be saved. A big part of the good news of the gospel is that even though you haven't always obeyed Christ's commandments, you CAN, with His help, become a person who DOES obey them, and that means that you CAN be saved. It's not too late to repent and start obeying, and thanks to Christ's atonement, you can be saved. That is the good news.

They were human but remember there wasn't just one of them doing the work. It was a team of translators so I would have to say NO.
    You're saying "NO, the KJV translators didn't make any mistakes." But my KJC says, at the beginning of the epistle to the Hebrews, "THE EPISTLE OF PAUL THE APOSTLE TO THE HEBREWS."

But you doubt that Paul wrote it. How do you explain the KJV saying he DID?

This is wild
    The only thing I see as wild is your mistaken conclusions.

because as I have pointed out you don't keep the feasts that were commanded by God..
    I am not an ancient Jew. I am a Christian, and there is a lot of the Law of Moses that Christians don't need to observe. Example: Christians don't need to obey the commandment to kill any adulterers among us.

Still what did you just do? You added "that applicable to us" to God's simple command to be conformed to the image of Jesus.. Again THANK YOU..
    Christians with common sense are able to tell what in the scriptures is applicable to them, and what is no longer applicable to them or was never applicable to them.

Who is right here, the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul or you?
    All 3 of us--The Holy Spirit, the apostle Paul, and me. The one who is wrong here is you.