[Sir;148215]1) Why are you responding to me about a post I made a month ago to billyray?
Because the subject was again brought up and \i had more to say on the subject..

2) It's funny that you start by saying your wife "reminded" you of your adultery and even gave the timeframe. Yet you then claim the LDS are the ones acting like Satan for, I guess, bringing it up, or something.

LOL

Must be bored tonight.
My wife saw what was being said again.. She pointed out that it was over 12 years ago.. I asked you and the other LDS here if there was a time when my repentance is confirmed.. I have confessed it and p***ed through the punishment of isolation, disrespect, and out and out haltered my sin en***led me to. Though the blood of Jesus, my confession, and the abandonment of that sin I have claimed the forgiveness He offers. Any that would again point to that sin and condemn me again are doing the work of Satan in his accusing (Revelation 12:10).. He may bring up all the sins of man and ascribe them to the believers, but we have an advocate who has answered those accusations with His own blood. I see those accusation again from Julie and sir.. What else could it be than an alliance with Satan in his accusations of those Jesus died to make clean (Isaiah 1:18)? IHS jim